The Azimut 45 is a fairly elegant yacht that has all it needs to keep you relaxed in the middle of the sea.
Its flybridge is offered with a choice of three layouts, namely C-shaped sofa, L-shaped sofa, and sun-pad. Regardless of what configuration you choose, you’ll get superior levels of comfort and first class ergonomics.
As far as power is concerned, the yacht is propelled by two 480 MHP (353 KW) Cummins QSB 6.7 engines which can offer a maximum speed of 32.5 Knots. The engines are fueled by a fairly generous fuel tank which has a capacity of 1300 liters.
The Azimut 45 also features a large swimming platform (3.2 X 1.05 m) which makes for easy launching/ hauling in of the tender.
The kitchen is fitted with all it needs to make you feel like home and includes a 3-hob cook top, a dishwasher, a 20-litre oven, a microwave and a 165-litre refrigerator.
Hit the jump for more information on the Azimut 45.
The sea your way.
It just takes one look. They say, a picture says a thousand words. This is certainly the case with Azimut 45, a flybridge whose silhouette displays a perfect balance of shapes. Its lines are exclusively drawn by the laws of aerodynamics and beauty. The pictures do say it all, and also impart a feeling of freshness.
Azimut Yachts materials have been designed and developed to offer users the most accurate representation of the yacht possible.
The finish, standard equipment and range of optional on offer may vary from hull to hull.
2014 Azimut 45 Key Features:
The beauty of change.
Flexibility, comfort, and style: the flybridge layout is easily adapted to the taste of the Boatowner, with three different configurations: C-shaped sofa, L-shaped sofa, and sun-pad. Custom versatility for experiencing the sea in your own style.
The pleasure of choice.
Lunch with a sea view, coffee break, or extra bed? The up & down coffee table is an invaluable feature, adjusting to meet the Boatowner’s needs at different times of the day. Convenience, with style.
Space to rest.
Imagine sun-drenched interiors, imagine extra comfort, imagine large spaces. In addition to the Boatowner cabin, there is an extra large VIP cabin configuration or one with a third guest cabin for those who often entertain guests with children on board.
2014 Azimut 45 Features and Benefits:
• The flybridge layout is easily adapted to the taste of the Boatowner: C-shaped sofa, L-shaped sofa, or sun- pad, the perfect place for socialising.
• A large swimming platform (3.2 X 1.05 m) makes for easy launching/ hauling in of the tender. Maximum capacity 330 kg.
• The pilot station with exclusive 15.4” navigation display is on the port side of the fly to accommodate the sofa area.
• Elegance and function: stair with teak treads for maximum comfort, and another compartment for extra storage.
• 2 Cummins QSB 5.9 engines are controlled from the pilot station. Top speed: 32 knots.
• The kitchen is a real strong point: 3.2 metres with 3-hob cook top, dishwasher, 20-litre oven, microwave, 165-litre refrigerator, and extra storage space.
• Every space has been meticulously detailed. Custom design geometries that respect aesthetics and maximise function.
|Engines||2 x 480 mHP (353 kW) Cummins QSB 6.7|
|Displacement (at full load)||17 t|
|Length overall (incl. pulpit)||13.78 m (45’ 3’’)|
|Hull length (incl. platform)||13.46 m (44’ 2’’)|
|Beam at main section||4.31 m (14’ 2’’)|
|Draft (incl. props at full load)||1.23 m (4’ 0’’)|
|Maximum speed (performance test mass)||32.5 kn|
|Cruising speed (performance test mass)||28 kn|
|Fuel capacity||1300 l (343.46 U.S. Gal)|
|Water capacity||500 l (132 U.S. Gal)|
|Berths||4/6 + 2|
|Keel||V-shape with angle of deadrise 20° amidship|