Tomorow the 40th Sydney International Boat Show will be held at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre & Cockle Bay Marina, Darling Harbour, Sydney Australia. The Boat Show will end on August 7. The public can visit the halls between 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM and the marina from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
You’ll find 6 jam-packed halls full of the best the marine industry has to offer as well as a specially built marina in Cockle Bay with more than 300 large boats. The diversity of marine products from sailing, fishing, power cruising and light commercial vessels will allow you to admire craft from 400 USD to 8 million USD. This is complimented with all the marine accessories and information you require.
Some of the Shows activities are:
- Yamaha Fishing Clinic
- Sail Stage / Better Boating Workshops
- Fashion Parades
- Boat Building Competition
- Cooking on Your Boat
At this year Sydney International Boat Show you can find the following new boats:
- Smart Boating whit the 40 Cruiser
- B & H Marine whit the Harmony 42 Elegance Yacht
- Ausail Pathfinder Marine Group whit the Carver 56SE Voyager and the Doral 265BR Elite
- Sports Marine NSW whit the Rae Line 235HT
- Euroyachts whit the Sun Odyssey 36i (SO36i), the San Lorenzo 72 (SL72) and the Sun Odyssey 45 Deck Saloon (SO45DS)
- Azzura Marine whit the Azzura 33
- Seawind Catamarans whit the Seawind 1000XL
- Bella Marine whit the Bella 420 Sports
- Emarine Australia Pty Ltd whit the Back Cove 26
- CCM Marine whit the Nautique 236
- JW Marine - Beneteau whit the Beneteau Antares 7 and the Beneteau Monte Carlo 37
- Beneteau Vicsail whit the Beneteau Oceanis 43, the Beneteau First 21.7, the Beneteau First 50 and the Lagoon 420 Hybrid Catamaran
- Scandinavian Boat Imports whit the Silver
- Hunts Marine whit the Whittley 2800 Cruisemaster
Visit the 40th Sydney International Boat Show and you’ll discover many more new products!