Only 12 day’s have left until the 2007 Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show.
The Boat Show will feature a huge range of boats, yachts and luxury cruisers from Australian manufacturers as well as the USA, UK, Asia, Europe and New Zealand.
The 2007 Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show has surpassed the 2006 exhibitor record of 423.
Enhanced on-water display space means visitors can view more than 4km of on-water displays plus a further 172,222 sq ft. of pavilion and open-air exhibits.
Some new confirmed world and Australian launches include:
- the Australian debut of the Grand Banks 47 Heritage EU and the Grand Banks 59 Aleutian raised pilothouse.
- the world launch by Innovation Power Catamarans of its fully enclosed flybridge Innovation 52. Marketing and sales manager Terry Vine confirmed clients are flying in to attend the Show from the US and New Zealand.
- the world release of Schionning Marine’s Alaskan 41 passage maker.
- a new Pilot Bay 21 Daysailer debuted by Fipco.
- the Australian release of the Cobalt 222.