The Hatteras 60 is an elegant, spacious and fast yacht that was built to follow your command with obedience every time you want to enjoy the relaxing company of the open sea.
The yacht weighs 87,000 Lbs and is propelled by win CAT C18A Diesel Engines (1,000 BHP / 745.7 KW) engines which are fueled by a 1,000 Gallons tank.
As far as useable space is concerned, the 60 Motor Yacht comes with a wide-open salon/galley living area and a three-stateroom, two-head arrangement that includes a 130-square-foot full-beam master stateroom amidship, a VIP stateroom forward, and guest bunks to port.
The Hatteras 60 Moor Yach is position as an entry level model in the company’s lineup and is priced at a relatively affordable $2,430,000.
Hit the jump for more information on the Hatteras 60 Motor Yacht.
Hatteras Yachts is pleased to present the 60 Motor Yacht, a yacht that incorporates original design concepts, a spacious interior and intuitive features that make this an ideal boat for the owner-operator. The 60 Motor Yacht features a wide-open salon/galley living area and a three-stateroom, two-head arrangement that includes a 130-square-foot full-beam master stateroom amidship, a VIP stateroom forward, and guest bunks to port. Priced competitively in the marketplace, the 60 Motor Yacht represents an entry-level product for the thousands of boat owners who aspire to own a Hatteras.
2014 Hatteras 60 Boat Builder:
• Aft of Engine Room
• Crews Quarters
• Select Prior to GelInterior Stairs and Hatch Access to Flybridge
• Lower Helm Station with Helm Chair
• Bow Thruster, 12 Inch Hydraulic with Integrated Joystick Controlled Maneuvering System
• Flybridge Davit, 1000 LB Hydraulic with Luffing and Manual Rotation, No Aft Seating
• Flybridge with Seating on Aft Overhang and No Davit
• CAT C-18 1135 BHP
• Generator, 21 kW, Additional
• Inverter with Battery Bank for Operation of Water Pump, All Galley Refrigeration and Salon Entertainment Equipment
• Flybridge Refrigerator/Icemaker Combo Unit
• Galley Wine CoolerAft Utility Room Freezer, 7 Cu Ft Chest Style- Not Available with Crews Quarters
• Bow Stateroom TV, 20 Inch Class LCD with DVD Stereo in lieu of AM/FM/CD Stereo
• Port Stateroom TV, 20 Inch Class LCD with DVD Stereo
• Galley Oven
• Galley Icemaker
• Flybridge Table, Solid Surface
• Companionway Washer / Dryer
• Bow Deck Cushions to Convert Forward Seat to Sunpad
• Flybridge Grill with Cabinet
• Port Stateroom Portlight with Window Treatment (Each) - Select Prior to Gel Date
• Cockpit Underwater Lights, Seavision (per pair, 2 each)
• Aft Deck Hand-Held Shower
• Flybridge Air Conditioning
• Aft Deck Table, Solid Surface
• Aft Deck Table, Teak
• Galley - Upright Dishwasher
• Watermaker, 800 GPD, Sea Recover
• Hardtop Option by Pipewelders
|Length Overall||60’11" / 18.57 meters|
|Beam||18’2" / 5.53 meters|
|Draft||4’6” / 1.37 meters|
|Freshwater Capacity||250 gallons / 946 liters|
|Fuel Capacity||1,000 gallons / 3,785 liters|
|Holding Capacity||100 gallons / 378 liters|
|Weight Displacement||87,000 lbs / 39,780 kilos|
|Waterline Length||53’4" / 16.26 meters|
|Height Above Waterline to Top of Flybridge Windshield||15’0" / 4.57 meters|
|Height Above Waterline to Top of Arch||19’6" / 5.94 meters|
|Diesel Generators (2)||28.8 BHP / 21.5 kW|
|Twin CAT C18A Diesel Engines||1,000 BHP / 745.7 kW|