Once in a generation a new concept in pleasure boating arrives. And this is it. The Riviera 3600 Sport Yacht is a superb example of forward thinking, combining the best of the past with innovative new thinking to forge an exciting future for boating enthusiasts everywhere.
The Riviera 3600 Sport Yacht provides the very best in al fresco living with a single-level design combined with the comfort of a fully enclosed living area and helm station. The saloon and galley are on one level, and flow as one space into the cockpit via a large door and wide folding window. The cockpit is equipped with a lounge across the transom and a table that adjusts from compact coffee table size to an extended dining table.
Built to the exacting standards that epitomise Riviera, the 3600 Sport Yacht offers the security of a hand-laid fibreglass hull with independent compartments and a watertight collision bulkhead forward. The innovative and highly efficient Frank Mulder designed tunnel hull and underwater exhaust systems, deliver a "big boat" ride and feel.
Inside the spacious saloon, a comfortable leather L-shaped lounge wraps around the port aft quarter while the starboard galley offers an electric cooktop, microwave oven, under bench refrigerator and plenty of storage space.
Onboard entertainment is provided by a stereo sound system including CD/DVD player and a pop-up 22-inch LCD television.
Accommodation is in two cabins; a master stateroom forward with walk-around double berth complete with innerspring mattress and, to the port side, a guest cabin with upper and lower bunks.
The enclosed bathroom includes a solid surface sink, vanity and a shower stall with glass partition. For people looking for a new way to enjoy the boating lifestyle, the Riviera 3600 Sport Yacht has arrived.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Shaft drive diesels with underwater exhausts
- Fully enclosed hardtop
- Single level entertainment platform
- Integrated swim platform with teak inlay
- 2 cabin, 1 bathroom layout
- Rear stainless steel saloon bulkhead with tinted glass
- Amtico companionway steps and saloon floor
- Soft-touch vinyl automotive style helm
- Folding high-low cockpit table
- Competitive Riviera Finance and Insurance available
- Largest pleasure boat builder in the Southern Hemisphere
- Award winning Riviera craftsmanship from Australia