Twenty five years of innovative boat building have come together in the all-new 56 Enclosed Flybridge cruiser. With all of the strength and security and sea-keeping ability for which Riviera cruiser are renowned, the new Riviera 56 adds a new level of lifestyle luxury to cruising.
This model is the first Riviera Flybridge cruiser to include the al fresco lifestyle option of a saloon aft window hinging up to bring the cockpit and saloon together. An aft galley, internal staircase and a range of other new design initiatives make the Riviera 56 the most eagerly anticipated new cruiser from Australia’s most awarded pleasure boat builder.
This is a new Riviera cruiser in every respect. It features a wide range of technological innovations that take quality and integrity to a new level. This three cabin/three head cruiser is the first Riviera to be completely computer designed and computer moulded, ensuring even more accurate fit between hull, deck and flybridge components. The interior joinery has been coated by a high technology automatic varnish system that operates in an entirely dust-free environment and covers each panel with a precise coating. Finally, the swim platform and all of the hatches are made using Light Resin Transfer Moulding (RTM) technology, a closed moulding system that ensures superior quality, consistency and strength of each component.
The interior layout, too, is breakthrough design for Riviera. The galley, dinette and lounge are all on one level. The U-shape galley in the aft port quarter is superbly equipped with a three-burner cooktop, convection microwave oven, two fridges and a freezer mounted under the solid surface benchtop. The dinette, immediately forward of the galley includes a sliding-top table that opens up to reveal storage for drink glasses. A 32-inch flat-screen television and Bose Lifestyle system provide the entertainment. Te entire saloon is, of course, air conditioned.
Access to the fully air-conditioned flybridge is via a wide staircase from the saloon with teak non-slip treads. The forward helm position with a companion chair face a full-beam-wide dash that can accommodate three full 15" monitors. A docking station in the aft of the flybridge makes reversing and docking the boat a breeze. Aft of the helm seats is an L-shape lounge and a table with further aft-facing seating behind.
Accommodation includes three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The master stateroom starboard has a particularly light and airy feel with a large porthole in the hull.
- The first Riviera model to be fully computer designed and moulded, ensuring highly accurate fit between hull, deck and superstructure
- All interior joinery coated using high technology dust-free varnish system
- Swim platform and hatches utilise Light RTM technology to improve quality and strength
- Three-sided enclosed flybridge, fully air conditioned with forward helm seat and companion chair
- Full-beam dash with room for up to three separate 15" monitors
- Teak inlay on flybridge floor
- L-shape seating aft of helm seat
- Double aft-facing seat
- Wet bar starboard. Solid benchtop, with sink and fridge
- Docking station aft for reversing
- Electric roller door into coaming secures the internal staircase
- Optional sliding sunroof in flybridge
- Side windows of flybridge slide open
- Internal staircase is wide semi-spiral with teak treads
- Aft U-shape galley
- Galley, dinette and saloon all on one level
- 2 fridges and 1 freezer below galley bench
- Two stainless steel sinks
- 3-burner hotplate
- Optional trash compactor
- Drawer dishwasher
- Standard starboard sliding cockpit door
- Optional stainless steel hinged window (swing up to open with gas struts) and hinged door to the cockpit
- U-shape dinette with sliding top opening up to reveal glass storage in table leg
- 32" flat-screen TV and Bose lifestyle system in saloon
- Three cabins, including two doubles (master starboard, guest forward) and a cabin with two bunks
- Mitred corners on queen double beds so fitted sheets fit better
- Cabin air conditioning units in lockers to reduce noise
- All cabins have large deck hatches with Oceanair Mk 5 blinds
- Three heads
- Fuel tanks mounted midships between engines and cabins to provide great stability and to provide extra sound-proofing to the cabins
- Large portholes in the hull, port and starboard accommodation