If you really want to get away from it all (and want to do it with a dash of panache) your boat has come in. The M470 is designed and equipped to give you days and nights of ease and indulgence... and as a spacious two cabin/five berth cruiser, there’s plenty of room for family and friends.
If you’re after a quick getaway, that sleek hull is a hydrodynamic masterpiece: quick to plane, wonderfully responsive yet reassuringly stable.
And if you’re someone with an eye for detail, you’ll appreciate the way the semi ladder folds into the platform when not in use, the way the door to below deck glides as it slides open, and the generous entertaining area - with its L-shaped lounge and dinette table - behind the helm station.
First launched in 2001, the M470 has proved to be a particularly popular model. It has a great track record that just keeps getting better, with on-going refinements.
Standard features include
- Choice of diesel or petrol engines
- Multi-point fuel-injection for reliability and safety
- Fresh-water cooling for longer life
- Ergonomically-designed helm station
- Full bimini and clears
- Fridge and ice-maker in cockpit
- Reverse cycle air-conditioned cabins and saloon