Loading members of your family onto the 2008 GTI SE means you’re well on your way to an unforgettable day. Being out on the water provides endless opportunities to show your kids things they’ve never seen, and do things they’ve never done.
There are two engine options for the 2008 Sea-Doo GTI SE: one 155 hp Rotax® 4-TEC® engine and another one 130 hp Rotax 4-TEC engine. Both engine options provide sufficient power for a fantastic ride.
The progressive V hull of the Sea-Doo GTI SE provides a more stable and a drier ride, the sponsons improve the handling the bumpers protect the watercraft from damage while tied to a dock or another craft while the hull material is strong, light and easy to maintain. The digital information centre provides all the data you’ll need on your water rides (reports on 17 key operating functions) and the encoded security system protects the GTI SE from theft.
All aboard a watercraft that offers more engine options, useful features, and color choices at a better value than any other model in the category. Along with loads of family friendly extras that come standard on the 2008 Sea-Doo GTI SE model. In short, it’s your non-stop ticket to the perfect day.
- Tachometer (Information Center)
- Fuel gauge (Information Center)
- Information Center (17 functions)
- O.P.A.S.™ system
- Watertight, removable front storage bin
- Sea-Doo Learning Key™ (LK1 or LK2)
- Wide handlebars
SE Package (Std)
- Speedometer (Information Center)
- Lake water temperature sensor (Information Center)
- Cut and sew seat
- Adjustable mirrors
- Premium footwell mats
- Fold-down reboarding ladder
- Ski tow eye
- 1494cc four-stroke,SOHC with four valves per cylinder - 155 hp Rotax 4-TEC and 130 hp Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Sea-Doo Learning Key™ - LK1 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 35 mph; LK2 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 45 mph.
- Multi-port fuel injection - Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- Chokeless starting - Simple, user-friendly starting.
- Closed-loop cooling system - Ensures the proper operating temperature at all speeds and improves corrosion durability.
- Water/air separator - Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition - Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter - Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device - Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button - Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- Tips Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™) - Protects engine in case of turn over.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system - Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Forward/neutral/reverse - Improves maneuverability especially around docks and trailer ramps.
- Composite/aluminum stator vanes - Handle the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps - Continuously remove water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design - Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Replaceable urethane wear ring - Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Stainless steel impeller - Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
Hull and Components
- Progressive-V, composite - Similar to the GTX hull, the new Progressive-V hull is wider, flatter, more stable and provides a drier ride.
- FRP construction - Strong, light and easy to maintain.
- Sponsons - For improved handling.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system - Sound reduction system for a quieter ride.
- Bumpers - Help protect watercraft from damage while tied to a dock or another craft.
- Double density comfort hand grips - Provide extreme hand comfort and great looks.
- Wide handlebars - Ergonomic design for ease of use and comfort.
- Temporary docking loops - Provide access for quick tie-up.
- Reboarding platform - For easy and comfortable mounting of the craft in deep water.
- Floating safety lanyard - Stops engine in manual and emergency situations.
- Seat strap - Aids in reboarding from water and as a passenger handhold.
- Grab handle - For easy reboarding and as a passenger handhold.
- Watertight, removable front storage bin - Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- Storage compartment(s) - Room for supplies on extended cruises.
- Large glove compartment - A great place to store frequently used items.
- Ski eye - Improved for easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- Elevated fuel filler - Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- Multifunction Digital Information Center - Reports 17 key operating functions: Fuel Level, Low Fuel Level, Low Oil Pressure, Low Voltage, Hi Voltage, Tachometer, Overheat, Hour Meter, Maintenance Info, Speedometer, Error Codes, Check Engine, Lake Temperature, Sensor Check, Key (battery protection), Key (wrong key), L-Key.
- Dual drain plugs - Screw type design with built-in retainer for easy removal and installation.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™) - Industry’s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment - Easily accessible and fits a common garden hose.
- Foam flotation - Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet - Informs you of boating regulations, care, maintenance and operating safety features.
- Off-Power Assisted Steering (O.P.A.S.™) - Assists steering during off-power, as well as off-throttle situations.
- Adjustable mirrors - Increase field of view.
- Cut and sew seat - Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing seating for three.
- Premium footwell mats - Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
- Fold-down reboarding ladder - Grooved fold-down for easy reboarding.
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
Length: 127.0 in. (322.5 cm)
Width: 49.0 in. (124.5 cm)
Height: 45.9 in. (117 cm)
Weight (dry): 747 lbs (338.8 kg)
Rider capacity: 1, 2 or 3
Fuel capacity: 15.9 gal (60 l)
Storage capacity: 12.4 gal (46.8 l)
- 155 hp Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- 130 hp Rotax 4-TEC engine
Intake system: Naturally aspirated with 52mm throttle body
Bore x stroke: 100mm x 63.4mm
Compression ratio: 10.6:1
Cooling: Closed-loop cooling system
Fuel type: Regular unleaded
Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
Jet pump: Composite/aluminum, axial flow,single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
Transmission: Direct drive, forward/neutral/reverse
Impeller: Stainless steel
Ignition: Digital inductive
Battery: 12 volt
Hull and Components
Type: Progressive-V, composite
- GTI SE 155 HP engine - Regal Red or Spring Green
- GTI SE 130 HP engin - Regal Red
- GTI SE 130 HP engine option starts at: 8,699 USD
- GTI SE 155 HP engine option starts at: 9,399 USD