When the most fully featured watercraft in the industry and one of the most powerful watercraft in the industry are the same watercraft: the 2008 Sea-Doo GTX Limited.
The GTX Limited is powered by a high-end and high-powered muscular 215 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax® 4-TEC® engine.
All the stylish, intelligent features you expect when cruising in the lap of luxury you will find at the 2008 GTX Limited – like a brand new color GPS, an extra-comfy touring seat, and watertight removable storage.
Let’s not forget the glove box with integrated color GPS by Garmin, the waterproof cell phone case, the removable dry bag, the depth gauge from the Information Center, the removable storage tray, the sandbag anchor, the recessed cargo cleats, the tilt steering, the safety kit and the mooring cable.
All this features and much more can be found on the 2008 model of the GTX Limited.
Everything you’ll find out riding the 2008 Sea-Doo GTX Limited adds up to a watercraft that’s dashing, in every sense of the word.
- Speedometer (Information Center)
- Tachometer (Information Center)
- Fuel gauge (Information Center)
- Depth gauge (Information Center)
- Information Center (19 functions)
- GTX Limited D.E.S.S.™ Key
- O.P.A.S.™ system
- Sea-Doo Learning Key™ (LK1 or LK2)
- Reboarding ladder
- Double density comfort hand grips
- Adjustable, wide handlebars
- Reboarding deck pad
- Watertight, removable storage bin
- Front and rear touring seats
Limited Package (Std)
- Glove box with integrated color GPS by Garmin
- Waterproof cell phone case
- Removable dry bag
- Depth gauge (Information Center)
- Removable storage tray
- Sandbag anchor
- Recessed cargo cleats
- Tilt steering
- Safety kit
- Mooring cable
- Supercharged 1494cc four-stroke, intercooled, Rotax SOHC with four valves per cylinder - 215 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Multi-port fuel injection - Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM range to reduce emissions and reduces fuel consumption.
- Sea-Doo Learning Key™ - LK1 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 35 mph; LK2 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 50 mph.
- Chokeless starting - Simple, user-friendly starting.
- Closed-loop cooling system - Ensures the proper operating temperature at all speeds and improves corrosion durability.
- Water/air separator - Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition - Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter - Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device - Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button - Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- Tips Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™) - Protects engine in case of turn over.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system - Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Forward/neutral/reverse - Improves maneuverability especially around docks and trailer ramps.
- Aluminum stator vanes - Handle the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Replaceable urethane wear ring - Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps - Continuously remove water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design - Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Stainless steel impeller - Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
Hull and Components
- Modified-V design - Ensures a smooth and comfortable ride in a variety of water conditions, and greater maneuverability.
- FRP construction - Strong, light and easy to maintain.
- Sponsons - For improved handling.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system - Sound reduction system for a quieter ride.
- Bumpers - Help protect watercraft from damage while tied to a dock or another craft.
- Bow and stern eyes - Designed for towing or securing the craft to a trailer or dock.
- Temporary docking loops - Provide access for quick tie-up.
- Carpeted footwells and deck pads - Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
- Double density comfort hand grips - Provide extreme hand comfort and greater looks.
- Wide handlebars - Adjustable, with ergonomic design for ease of use and comfort.
- Reboarding platform - For easy and comfortable mounting of the craft in deep water.
- Floating safety lanyard - Stops engine in manual and emergency situations.
- Seat strap - Aids in reboarding from water and as a passenger handhold.
- Grab handle - For easy reboarding and as a passenger handhold.
- Built-in reboarding step - Grooved fold-down for easy reboarding.
- Removable, watertight storage bin - Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- Extra-large storage compartment(s) - Abundant room for supplies on extended cruises.
- Glove compartment - Great place to store smaller items.
- Ski eye - Improved for easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- Extended range fuel tank (15.9 gal) - Provides maximum cruising and exploring range.
- Elevated fuel filler - Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- Multifunction Digital Information Center - Reports 19 key operating functions: Fuel Level, Low Fuel Level, Low Oil Pressure, Low Voltage, Hi Voltage, Tachometer, Overheat, Hour Meter, Maintenance Info, Speedometer, Compass, Error Codes, Check Engine, Lake Temperature, Depth Gauge, Sensor Check, Key (battery protection), Key (wrong key), L-Key.
- Dual drain plugs - Screw type design with built-in retainer for easy removal and installation.
- GTX Limited Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™) - Industry’s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system, color-matched for your PWC.
- Adjustable mirrors - Increase field of view.
- Foam flotation - Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet - Informs you of boating regulations, care, maintenance and operating safety features.
- Off-Power Assisted Steering (O.P.A.S.™) - Assists steering during off-power, as well as off-throttle situations.
- Front and rear touring seats - Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing seating for three.
- Integrated handheld color GPS by Garmin - Informs operator of precise location with maps and geographical coordinates.
- Depth gauge - Informs rider of water depth.
- Waterproof cell phone case - Keeps your electronics safe and dry.
- Removable dry bag - Keeps contents dry and converts to backpack when removed.
- Recessed cargo cleats - Make docking your craft a breeze.
- Sandbag anchor - Provides an easy way to hold your boat in one position.
- Mooring cable - Easily ties your craft to dock.
- Organizer - Holds items securely under storage cover.
- Safety kit - Provides aid if the need arises.
- Tilt steering - Alters the steering angle for maximum ease and comfort.
- Removable storage tray - Provides an easy way to separately store items for quick access.
- Knee pad - For extreme comfort.
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
Length: 130.0 in. (331.0 cm)
Width: 48.0 in. (122.0 cm)
Height: 47.2 in. (120.0 cm)
Weight (dry): 805 lbs (366 kg)
Rider capacity: 1, 2 or 3
Fuel capacity: 15.9 gal (60 l)
Storage capacity: 34.3 gal (129.8 l)
Type: 215 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
Intake system: Supercharged with intercooler, 52mm throttle body
Bore x stroke: 100mm x 63.4mm
Compression ratio: 8.4:1
Cooling: Closed-loop cooling system
Fuel type: Premium unleaded
Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
Jet pump: Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
Transmission: Direct drive, forward/neutral/reverse
Impeller: Stainless steel
Ignition: Digital inductive
Battery: 12 volt
Hull and Components
Type: Modified-V, composite
Color: Cosmos Blue
Price: starts at 13,599 USD