Sea-Doo Wake Pro 215 is the first and only watercraft designed specifically for wake sports.
The 2009 Wake Pro 215 features an innovative 200-lb (90 kg) WakeBoost system that sculpts the perfect wake to take your sport to new heights, and enough power to spring you from here to next weekend, and wake-specific features. That’s why this is the chosen watercraft for the NIKE 6.0 Pro Wakeskate Team of Nick Taylor, Ben Horan, and Matt Manzari, and the only one you’ll need for the next decade.
The Wake Pro 215 is powered by a 215 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax 4-TEC engine that provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
The industry benchmark since 2004, the 215 hp Rotax 4-TEC engine introduced supercharged intercooled technology to the watercraft industry. The intercooler efficiently and reliably cools the air compressed by the supercharger, further boosting the intake charge density. In plain English, it’s the most efficient way to crank up the horsepower and torque of an engine while maintaining reliability and avoiding turbo lag.
The multi-port fuel injection offers you better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
The Removable 200 lb/91 kg WakeBoost system is a great idea from Sea-Doo. It fills up with water in less than 3 minutes, adding 200 lbs. (91 kg) to the rear of the PWC and sculpting the perfect wake for big air.
The high performance variable tri system (VST) allows you to adjust the attitude of the watercraft based on rider weight, riding style and water conditions – giving you better control and customized riding characteristics.
You can also find on the Wake Pro 215 other great systems like the Off-Power Assisted Steering System (O.P.A.S.), the Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS), the D-SEA-BEL sound reduction system, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.), and also the Sea-Doo Learning Key.
The V hull of the Wake Pro 215 ensures a smooth and comfortable ride in a variety of conditions, and greater maneuverability. The carpeted footwells and deck pads offer the extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks everyone is looking for on a sky jet.
If you want to know how is your watercraft doing the only thing you’ll have to do is to look at the multifuncional digital information center that reports 20 operating function: fuel level, low fuel level, low voltage, tachometer, overheat, hour meter, maintenance info, speedometer, compass, VST, lake temperature, check engine, low oil pressure, sensor check, hi voltage, key (battery protection), key (wrong key), L-key, P codes, VST preset.
And don’t forget about the storage places (34.3 gal/129.8 l) that can keep all your gear, wet or dry: extra under seat storage and the watertight, removable storage bin and front storage tray.
Hull and Components
- Modified-V, composite
- FRP construction
- Bow and stern eyes
- Carpeted footwells and deck pads
- 3-up seat
- Elevated fuel filler
- Multifunction Digital Information Center
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™)
- Foam flotation
- Off-Power Assisted Steering (O.P.A.S.™)
- Temporary docking loops
- Double density comfort hand grips
- Wide handlebars
- Reboarding platform
- Fold-down reboarding step
- Floating safety lanyard
- Seat strap
- Grab handle
- Watertight, removable storage bin
- Extra-large storage compartment(s)
- Glove compartment
- Extended range fuel tank (15.9 US gal)
- Dual drain plugs
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- Supercharged intercooled 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax SOHC with four valves per cylinder
- Sea-Doo Learning Key™
- D-Sea-BeI™ system
- Multi-port fuel injection
- Closed-loop cooling system
- Water/air separator
- Watertight digital ignition
- RPM limiter
- Warning device
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™)
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system
- Aluminum stator vanes
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design
- Replaceable urethane wear ring
- Stainless steel impeller
Wake Pro Package
- Removable WakeBoost system
- High performance electric Variable Trim System (VTS)
- Retractable ski pylon
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Removable storage tray
- Wide-angle convex mirrors
- Special GTX† Limited glove compartment with GPS
- Depth finder
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Safety kit
- Additional wakeboard rack
- Mooring rope
- Sand bag (anchor)
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
Length: 130"/331 cm
Width: 48"/122 cm
Height: 47.2"/120 cm
Weight (dry): 847 lbs/384 kg
Rider capacity: 3
Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal/60 L
Storage capacity: 34.3 US gal/129.8 L
Type: 215 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
Intake system: Supercharged with intercooler, 52mm throttle body
Bore x stroke: 100 mm x 63.4 mm
Displacement: 1,494 cc
Compression ratio: 8.4:1
Cooling: Closed-loop cooling system
Fuel type: Premium unleaded recommended
Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
Jet pump: Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
Transmission: Direct drive, forward/neutral/reverse and high performance electric VTS™ (Variable Trim System)
Impeller: Stainless steel
Ignition: Digital inductive
Battery: 12 V
Hull And Components
Type: Modified-V, composite
Color: Deep Black/Viper Red
Price starting at: $12,999