Measuring 7.1 meters long and with a tow weight of 2000 kg, the Southern XP 696 is a fairly practical boat that was built with versatility in mind.
It features a sporty design and a spacious cockpit which keeps you in full control. At its heart sits a Yamaha F200Hp four stroke engine which generates a maximum output of 225 hp and is fueled by a standard 200 liter fuel tank.
Among the features offered by the Southern XP 696 you’ll find marine grade alloy hull and cabin sides, a GRP hardtop roof, twin seating, a curved glass windscreen and a live bait tank.
You also get a rocket launcher with integrated grab rails, a large anchor well with provision for windlass and four alloy rod holders.
Hit the jump for more information on the Southern XP 696.
Boasting the exceptional stability and beam of the XP746 the XP696 is a favourite amongst owners. At 7.1 metres overall this boat means business but with a 2000kg tow weight (approx) and straight forward launch and retrieve characteristics you would be forgiven for thinking it was a 6 metre boat on the road. With handsome good looks, ample cockpit space and a ride rivalling the best this is a great option for taking the whole family along for the ride.
2014 Southern XP 696 Standard Features:
• Marine Grade Alloy Hull and cabin sides
• GRP Hardtop roof and dash
• Twin King/Queen seating w/ storage
• Curved Glass Windscreen w/ sliding side windows
• Full cabin bulkhead and lockable sliding door
• Walk through transom with door
• Live bait tank with pump
• Keel Wear Strip
• Heavy duty Marine Paint finish
• 200/250 litre fuel tank, sender and filler
• Large anchor well with provision for windlass
• Carpeted cabin and interior
• Cabin vee berth with Macro suede upholstery
• Provision for Electric Toilet
• Removable Marine carpet throughout
• Rocket launcher with Integrated grab rails
• Four alloy rod holders
• Two rear cleats
• Two rod trays (lockable options available)
• Stainless steel fairlead
• Stainless front bollard
• Safety Grab rails throughout
• Forward cabin hatch
• Cabin Windows
• Wiring loom with Switch panel
• Bilge pump
• LED Navigation Lights
• 12VDC Power socket
• Concealed battery storage
• Southern Graphics set
|Engine||Yamaha F200Hp Four Stroke with S/S Prop|
|Deadrise:||20 degree Vee|
|Hull Bottom Thickness:||5mm|
|Hull Side Thickness:||4mm|
|Recommended HP:||150 – 225HP|
|Tow Weight (Approx):||2000kg|
|Hull Warranty:||6 year Structural|