The Southern XP776 is a fairly practical, comfortable and fast motor boat that promises to deliver a fun and enjoyable ride.
Measuring 7.80 meters and with a 20 degree deadrise and 6 mm hull the Southern XP 776 can cut the water effortless rewarding you with a great stability at both high and low speeds.
The Southern XP 776 is propelled by a Yamaha 300V6 four stroke unit which generates up to 300 hp.
Among the features offered by the Southern XP 776 you’ll also find twin king/queen seating, a curved glass windscreen, full cabin bulkhead and lockable sliding door and a live bait tank with pump.
The Southern XP 776 is available in open hardtop and enclosed wheelhouse versions.
Hit the jump for more information on the Southern XP 776.
The XP776 is the ultimate long range fish and dive machine capable of taking all the creature comforts to make your time on the water that much more enjoyable. At 7.80 metres overall, with an aggressive 20 degree deadrise and 6mm hull the XP776 makes light work of the roughest conditions. Thanks to Southern’s alloy trailer technology the XP776 is still well within legal towing requirements at only 2200kg (approx) on the road. Available in open hardtop and enclosed wheelhouse configurations.
2014 Southern XP 776 Standard Features:
• Marine Grade Alloy Hull and cabin sides
• GRP Hardtop roof and dash
• Twin King/Queen seating w/ storage
• Curved Glass Windscreen w/ sliding side windows
• Full cabin bulkhead and lockable sliding door
• Walk through transom with door
• Live bait tank with pump
• Keel Wear Strip
• Heavy duty Marine Paint finish
• 250/300 litre fuel tank, sender and filler
• Large anchor well with provision for windlass
• Carpeted cabin and interior
• Cabin vee berth with Macro suede upholstery
• Provision for Electric Toilet
• Removable Marine carpet throughout
• Rocket launcher with Integrated grab rails
• Four alloy rod holders
• Two rear cleats
• Two rod trays (lockable options available)
• Stainless steel fairlead
• Stainless front bollard
• Safety Grab rails throughout
• Forward cabin hatch
• Cabin Windows
• Wiring loom with Switch panel
• Bilge pump
• LED Navigation Lights
• 12VDC Power socket
• Concealed battery storage
• Southern Graphics set
|Engine:||Yamaha 300V6 Fourstroke|
|Deadrise:||20 degree Vee|
|Hull Bottom Thickness:||6mm|
|Hull Side Thickness:||4mm|
|Recommended HP:||200 – 300HP|
|Tow Weight (Approx):||2200kg|
|Hull Warranty:||6 year Structural|