The Yamaha GP1300R reveals the Yamaha’s dedication to sports and the spirit of challenge. This “musclecraft” invites you to take it out for a ride and break the limits.
A high-performance, fuel-injected 170 hp, three-cylinder, two-stroke, 1296 cc Yamaha marine engine powers the GP1300R offering a high-level balance of power output and clean exhaust of the highest grade. The high-pressure pump efficiently translates the engine performance into propelling power for a excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
The high-performance hull of the Yamaha GP1300R, reinforced at critical load bearing areas for durability and strength, has been refined and proven victorious in the race arena, where quick handling and running stability in a variety of conditions are a must. The machine’s light weight at less than 300 kg is another important reason you can enjoy such sporty riding on the GP1300R. This ultralight, high-strength hull is extremely nimble and provides maximum handling and control for recreational and world-champion riders.
With the adjustable sponsons and Yamaha’s exclusive Trim System, you can easily adjust the ride of your waverunner for improved handling and quicker planning.
If you want a sporty ride, the Yamaha GP1300R is the perfect choice. It has great acceleration and great turning. It can reach a top speed over 70 mph thanks to the powerful engine.
With this fast and aggressive ski jet you can jump the big waves with no problem thanks to the hull that powers through any chop via the trim.
This waverunner performs awesome and handles amazing, and in a fast turn is very reliable and controllable. The GP1300R has great handling even at high speeds so you can control it when you passing some traffic.
Fast, reliability whit a great hull and a design that attracts your attention, the 2007 Yamaha GP1300R offers you the performance enjoyed by professional ski jet race drivers.
- The GP®1300R is powered by a high-performance, fuel-injected 170 horsepower, three-cylinder, 1296cc Yamaha marine engine.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Computer-controlled, electronic fuel injection system automatically adjusts fuel flow and ignition timing for quick throttle response, maximum acceleration, and improved fuel efficiency.
- Yamaha Engine Management System (Y.E.M.S.): An integrated, computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping, engine diagnostics and off-throttle steering. The OTS function of YEMS activates when the operator releases the throttle lever and attempts to steer the watercraft. This assists the operator in turning while the watercraft is decelerating.
- Traction Control: To manage the awesome power of the GP1300R, Y.E.M.S. utilizes a traction control feature that alters fuel/air mixtures. This system enhances acceleration by reducing prop spin and achieves top end performance by maintaining engine RPM.
- Ceramic-plated Cylinders: Optimal heat transfer, durable, accurate and consistent bore, lightweight.
- Yamaha Loop-charged Combustion: Fuel mixture actually loops as it enters the combustion chamber, which helps distribute fuel/air mixture evenly for better combustion, performance and fuel economy.
- High-performance Tuned Exhaust Pipe and Manifold: The equal flow manifold allows all cylinders to perform equally at peak performance
- Variable Oil Injection: Regulates the fuel/oil mixture to deliver only what is needed at different RPM levels; reduces smoke and oil consumption.
- Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
- The GP1300R’s all new high pressure pump is designed to maximize water flow for high performance, while reducing sound. The GP1300R intake cavity and pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
- Quick Shift Trim System (Q.S.T.S.): Mechanically operated, this system offers instant change in the attitude of the watercraft while underway allowing for tighter turns or quicker acceleration on plane, as the rider prefers.
- Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
- High Flow Intake Duct and Grate: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook up.
- Cooling Water Intake Filter: Filters out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling water passages.
- Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30: A combination of zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.
The Hull and Deck
- The lightweight GP1300R Sheet Molded Compound (SMC) hull and deck is designed specifically for two-person riding and competition. The GP1300R hull is reinforced at critical load bearing areas for durability and strength.
- Championship Winning, Semi-V Hull: This hull is based on the same design as that of the world champion GP®1200R. Its unique variable draft and concave keel design delivers exact handling in all water conditions.
- Yamaha Adjustable Sponsons (Y.A.S.): This system allows the rider to adjust the turning characteristics of the watercraft to either a positive racing set-up or a more recreational feel.
- Integrated Bow Spray Guard: Reduces bow spray.
- By employing proven technologies, Yamaha delivers significant reductions in emissions output and noise levels without compromising performance and reliability.
- Yamaha Sound Suppression System: This system of integrated noise reduction components targets the three common types of noise: 1.) intake noise, 2.) exhaust noise and 3.) noise from vibration.
- Yamaha Platinum Plus System: The Yamaha Platinum Plus System is a high-tech catalyst that is artfully integrated into the exhaust system. The GP1300R comes with a California “two-star” rating for very low emissions.
- Multi-function Electronic Information Center: Provides the operator a quick read on speed, RPM, fuel level, oil level, low fuel warning, low oil warning, overheat warning and hour meter, battery voltage, exhaust temperature warning indicator, check engine light with self-diagnostic function and the industry’s only audible warning system.
- Skid Resistant Footwells: Provides added traction and comfort.
- Padded Boarding Platform: Provides a stable platform while re-boarding.
- Finger Throttle Lever: Provides added comfort while reducing hand fatigue.
- Yamaha’s Trademarked Visibility Spout®: A 10 foot-plus spray of water created to improve the watercraft’s conspicuity.
Rated Horsepower: 170 hp
Engine Type: 3-Cylinder, 2-Stroke
Bore/Stroke: 84mm x 78mm
Fuel: Regular Unleaded
Type of Intake: Loop-Charged
Type of Scavenging: Loop-Charged
Type of Exhaust: Wet
Type of Lubrication: Oil Injection
Cooling: Open-Looped, Water
Compression Ratio: 5.9:1
Carburetor/Injection: Electronic Fuel Injection
Spark Plug: BR8ES-11
Pump: 155mm High-pressure Axial Flow
Transmission: Direct Drive From Engine
Impeller: 3-Blade, Stainless Steel
Length: 115.4 in. (2.93 m)
Width: 45.3 in. (1.15 m)
Height: 40.2 in. (1.02 m)
Seat Length: 37.4 in./35 in. (.95 m/.89 m)
Dry Weight: 655 lbs (306 kg)
Fuel Capacity: 15.9 gal (60 l)
Oil Capacity: 1.45 gal (5.5 l)
Vehicle Capacity: 1 or 2 person/ 352 lbs (160 kg)
Storage Capacity: 4.76 gal (18 l)
Hull Material: Ultra-Lightweight SMC (Sheet Molded Compound)
Color: Solar Yellow
Price: starting at 9,499 USD