The 2008 Yamaha 232 Limited is a sumptuous, spacious 23-foot boat intended for those with a love of the finer things in life.
Powered by two 1052cc four-cylinder, four-stroke Yamaha marine engines, the 232 Limited delivers excellent power in a compact package. The Yamaha sport boat’s Electronic Fuel Injection sensors supply the optimum air/fuel mixture, which results in a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
The deep-V, multi-chine hull with 20-degree dead rise of the 2008 232 Limited is constructed of multiple layers of fiberglass with sandwich core construction reinforcements.
The liner is bonded into the hull with polyurethane adhesive and then injected with foam to provide maximum floatation as well as longitudinal and lateral structural rigidity. The deck is then fastened to the hull with both mechanical fasteners and polyurethane adhesive giving this revolutionary semi-monocoque fiberglass structure unsurpassed strength and rigidity.
Stepping on the new Yamaha 232 Limited you’ll find all the luxuries you need for a fun day on the water: a new stylish captain’s chair provides maximum comfort with an adjustable bolster for an outstanding view; a full-featured wood-grain dash offers a premium feel and provides the driver with quick reads on all the essential info: speed, RPMs, fuel and water depth; a upholstered head compartment that makes life on the water even easier by offering all the conveniences of home; a freshwater shower built into the swim platform is an added luxury for rinsing off after a quick swim and the Sony® stereo with CD player and built-in Sirius® Satellite Radio features an MP3 player input so you can bring thousands of tunes onboard that you can control even at water level thanks to the stern remote.
The bimini top, the depth finder, the built in cooler, the seating for 10 persons, the trailer, the 665 gallons of storage and much more make the 2008 Yamaha 232 Limited the ultimate luxury boat.
Once you’re behind the helm of the 232 Limited, you’ll find yourself at the apex of luxury and performance and the day-to-day world gets left behind before you ever know.
- The 232 Limited is powered by two Yamaha High Output MR-1™ engines. These 1052cc four cylinder, four-stroke Yamaha marine engines deliver excellent power in a compact package.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Four individually adjustable throttle bodies, throttle position sensor (TPS) and intake air pressure and air temperature sensors supply the optimum air/fuel mixture. The results are a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
- Dry Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver and return lubricated oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
- Yamaha Engine Management System (Y.E.M.S.): An integrated, computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping and engine diagnostics.
- Independent Water-jacketed Exhaust Manifolds with Collector: Achieves high power while keeping noise and exhaust heat under control.
- Thermostatic and Pressure Controlled Cooling System: Water flow through the engine is controlled by a thermostat and pressure system and is maintained by a pressure control valve.
- Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
- Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
- The 232 Limited twin 155mm hyper-flow jet pump propulsion system with three-blade stainless steel impeller is designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The twin pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
- Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30: A combination of zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.
- Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
- High Flow Intake Duct and Grate: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook-up.
- Cooling Water Intake Filter: Filters out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling water passages.
- Jet Pump Clean-out Plugs with Push Button: Allows for direct access to the inlet duct cavity to easily clear any debris from the pumps from inside the boat.
The Hull and Deck
- The 232 Limited utilizes a deep-V, multi-chine hull with 20-degree dead rise. The hull and deck are constructed of multiple layers of fiberglass with sandwich core construction reinforcements.
- The fiberglass liner: Separately constructed, it represents a revolution in boat design, combining the floor, stringer, and engine mounting system. It is constructed from a custom blended polyester resin with engineered fiberglass laminates and 3/8" 6061-T6 aluminum plate for the engine mounts.
- Freshwater Shower: A freshwater shower built into the swim platform is an added luxury for rinsing off after a quick swim.
- Multiple Storage Compartments: Ten storage compartments include a carpeted enclosed head compartment (boat is not equipped with portable toilet), anchor storage compartment, storage under each seat and carpeted compartments under the starboard and port consoles. The 232 Limited is also equipped with a full-size ski locker that accommodates skis, kneeboards or wakeboards. Stern storage is perfect for wet items, like ropes and wetsuits.
- Stainless Steel Details
- 36-quart Built-In Ice Chest: Help keep beverages chilled and sandwiches fresh.
- Innovative Swim Platform: This award-winning stern can be transformed into a private patio on the water with room for a dinette table.
- Center Walk-Thru Transom: Easy access to the stern patio area and swim platform from the cabin.
- Telescoping Reboarding Ladder: For easy boarding while in the water.
- Sophisticated Dashboard Gauges and Helm: The 232 Limited features 4” dual tachometers, 2” fuel level gauge, low-fuel warning light, and depth finder.
- Adjustable Tilt Steering Wheel: Allows the operator to adjust the angle of the steering wheel for added comfort.
- Independent, Dual Engine Controls: Adjusts each throttle position and control forward, neutral and reverse.
- Depth Finder: Digitally monitors water depth from any spot on the water.
- Ample Seating for 10: J-shaped seating with a convertible lounger provides excellent comfort and versatility.
- Marine Grade Berber Carpet Kit: High-grade, removable carpet throughout the cockpit adds to the 232 Limited ‘s comfort and luxurious looks.
- Flip-Up Captains Seats: The fully upholstered, flip-up captain seat provides a different, elevated view of your surroundings.
- Stainless Steel Integrated Drink Holders: Located at all seat locations for easy access for everyone on board.
- Bimini Top: Premium Stainless Steel construction with Sunbrella® material for better durability.
- Satellite-ready Sony® AM/FM/CD Stereo with Remote at Stern: Premium stereo and four speakers guarantee you’ll always have the right soundtrack on the water.
- High-quality Trailer: Every 232 Limited comes complete with a custom matching painted trailer with swing-away tongue for easy storage.
Engine Type: 4-Cylinder, 4-stroke Twin High Output Yamaha Marine Engines
Fuel: Regular Unleaded
Type of Intake: EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection)
Pumps: 155mm High-Presure Axial Flow
Transmission: Direct Drive From Engines
Impeller: 3-Blade, Stainless Steel
Overall Length: 23 ft. (7 m)
Beam: 8 ft. & 6 in. (2.6 m)
Draft: 16 in. (.5 m)
Dead Rise: 20 degrees
Dry Weight: 3314 lbs (1503 kg)
Fuel Capacity: 50.2 gal (190 l)
Oil Capacity: 1.2 gal (4.5 l) per engine
Vehicle Capacity: 10 person/1,799 lbs (816 kg)
Storage Compartments: 665 gal (2516 l)
Warranty: 1 year limited, 5 year hull
Color: Desert Stone
Price: starting at 40,299 USD