- supercharged Yamaha Super High Output marine engine
- 1800 L
The benchmark for luxury watercrafts has been raised and if competitors aren’t careful, the Yamaha FX Cruiser SHO has the capacity to wipe away the field. Fully-featured, comfortable and roomy, the all-new FX Cruiser SHO provides an improved riding experience aboard a bold and revolutionary new platform.
Of the plethora of features tacked into the FX Cruiser, Yamaha ’s lightweight NanoXcel hull stands out. For the 2011 model, the hull is longer and offers better handling to deliver the most stable ride in the industry. Riders will also enjoy a new wrinkle to the FX Cruiser in the form of the first true three-person Cruiser seat that delivers the industry’s only theater-style seating. An adjustable steering and adjustable trim control also allows the rider to dial in the ride of the FX Cruiser to suit their preferences while a retractable reboarding ladder and an integrated beverage holder and glovebox round out all the impressive features of the watercraft.
In terms of the engine, the FX Cruiser boasts of a supercharged 1.8-liter Yamaha Super High Output marine engine. The powertrain comes with an advanced electronic control system to create a machine that excites the imagination, opening up a new world of possibilities for adventure and fun. Two unique engine features of the FX Cruiser include Cruise Assist - a Yamaha-exclusive feature that reduces throttle fatigue, improves
towing capability, and can extend the range of touring - and No Wake Mode - which sets the engine to optimum no wake speed.
As the most award winning personal watercraft in history, the FX Cruiser SHO WaveRunner is the personification of a luxury watercraft, one that provides everything a rider needs to enjoy the high seas in style.
Find out more about the Yamaha FX Cruiser SHO after the jump.
Hull and Deck
- Multifunction instrumentation featuring the industry’s only fuel flow meter.
- Large comfortable three-person seat (Cruiser models feature Yamaha’s exclusive Cruiser seat).
- Adjustable steering and adjustable trim control allow the rider to dial in the ride of the craft just the way they want it.
- Integrated beverage holder and glovebox.
- Convenient retractable reboarding ladder makes it easy to climb back on the WaveRunner after a quick swim.
- Supercharged 1.8L Yamaha Super High Output marine engine.
- Yamaha exclusive Cruiser seat for ultra comfort for both passenger and driver.
- Yamaha exclusive pull-up cleats.
- Available in Yacht Blue Metallic or Bronze Metallic.
- Cruise Assist, Yamaha’s exclusive feature that reduces throttle fatigue, improves towing capability, and can extend the range of touring.
- Yamaha’s No Wake Mode, which sets the engine to optimum no wake speed, is especially convenient for marinas and long no wake zones.
- Yamaha’s exclusive remote transmitter security system and Low RPM Mode, which can reduce fuel consumption by up to 26%.
- Throttle by wire reverse system controls RPM in reverse gear for maximum thrust efficiency.
- All of the FX Series models are optimized to operate using Regular Unleaded Fuel.
- Best-selling luxury performance model in the industry (FX Cruiser SHO).
- The SHO Series features a 1.8L supercharged, Super High Output Yamaha marine engine, the largest displacement engine in the industry.
- The industry’s only hulls, decks and liners engineered using nanotechnology for strength and lightweight.
- Cruiser seat for maximum comfort on the FX Cruiser HO and FX Cruiser SHO.
- The first models in the industry to feature No Wake Mode and Cruise Assist.
- The SHO Series is the most award winning personal watercraft in history.
|Engine Type||1812cc, four-stroke, four-cylinder Yamaha marine engine (SHO models include supercharger)|
|Impeller||3 blade, stainless steel (17° pitch)|
|Fuel||18.5 gallons, regular unleaded|
|Passenger Capacity||1-3 (529 lbs.)|
|Storage Capacity||23.7 gallons|
|Hull Material||NanoXcel High-Compression Molded Compound|
|Warranty||1 year limited|