Wave runners don’t need to be expensive, especially if you’re one of those people that are on a tight budget. Fortunately, Yamaha has the VX Deluxe WaveRunner , a reliable and affordable watercraft that’s sure to bring fun and delight to your family.
Considered as the number 1 selling waverunner in the Yamaha line-up, the VX Deluxe offers a winning combination of performance and affordability, emphasizing its value as a watercraft that features everything the start-up rider would want while leaving out all the complicated technologies that only experienced riders require.
For the 2012 model, the VX Deluxe comes with a highly-comfortable precision-stitched three-person saddle that sits atop a stunning all-new metallic deck. The VX also has a generous reboarding step and the largest stern area in its class. Amenities are also not a problem for this versatile waverunner and it accomplishes all that without having to break your bank accounts.
The VX Deluxe comes with a roomy cockpit that features a long seat design, providing more legroom for taller riders. The overall effect is not only more comfortable for the operator, but it also gives the VX Series a striking profile that mirrors Yamaha’s more models. In addition to the cockpit, the VX Deluxe boasts of a large bolster on the seat for added comfort, especially when more than one person is sitting on the saddle. There’s also a thickly padded reboarding platform and a storage bin, among other things.
Yamaha watercrafts are known far more than just their good looks; they also have the kind of engine that makes for impressive runs on the high seas. The VX Deluxe has a 1052cc, four-stroke Yamaha marine engine that is the most fuel efficient in the PWC industry. Such high praise may be a little overzealous on some circles, but not for the VX Deluxe. It lives up and far exceeds all the hype.
Find out more about the Yamaha VX Deluxe after the jump.
- VX Series is the industry’s #1 seller since its inception.
- VX Series offers the best fuel economy of any 3-person personal watercraft in the industry.
- VX Series is the #1 choice of rental operators due to its reputation for reliability and low maintenance.
- Yamaha WaveRunners, including the VX Series, are #1 brand in resale value according to Kelley Blue Book*.
Standard Features Package
- 1052cc, four-stroke Yamaha marine engine that is the most fuel efficient in the PWC industry.
- Yamaha’s exclusive high-compression molded hull is formed to exact dimensions for the best fit and finish in the industry.
- Expansive usable storage that includes a large glove box with dual cup holders.
- Yamaha’s exclusive remote transmitter security system and Low RPM Mode, which can reduce fuel consumption by up to 26%
- All VX models are optimized to operate using Regular Unleaded fuel
- Yamaha’s exclusive remote transmitter security system and Low RPM Mode, which can reduce fuel consumption by up to 26%.
- Dual mirrors for maximum visibility.
- Available in Eclipse Black or Summit White.
|Engine Type||1052cc Yamaha 4-stroke, in-line 4 cylinder, 20 valve|
|Impeller||3 blade, stainless steel|
|Fuel Capacity||15.9 gallons|
|Person Capacity||1-3 (529 lbs)|
|Hull Material||High-Compression Molded|