MotoGP4 is developed exclusively for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system by Namco.
With updated teams and riders, new circuits and a range of new modes, advances have been made across every area of the game. The highly popular 125cc and 250cc classes have also been added, enabling players to test themselves at all levels of the sport.
As MotoGP has continued to grow in popularity across the globe, with television and circuit audiences at record levels, new fans have brought their unique passion to the sport. MotoGP4 now includes a brand new training system designed to show the latest generation of riders how to get the most out of these ultimate speed machines.
In this motorcycle simulation, you can play as one of many licensed riders on a variety of bike styles and engine types. MotoGP4 includes a realistic physics engine and upgrade system. Play seven different game play modes on a variety of tracks and weather conditions. In single-player mode, you can earn Grand Prix points, which can be used to unlock tracks bikes, riders, and more. You can also race your bike online against other players or in offline two-player mode.
As well as being one of the most exciting motor sports in the world, MotoGP is also the undisputed pinnacle of motorcycle racing. The biggest names in bike manufacturing compete to develop the most advanced high-performance racing machines, as the riders display phenomenal skill around the most famous circuits in the world at speeds of up to 300 km/hr.
The official game of the FIM Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix has returned. Experience the unbelievable speed and thrilling competition of the world’s premier motorbike race.
- All the official bikes and riders from the MotoGP class
- Now featuring the 250cc and 125cc classes for an even wider challenge
- Four player split-screen contests
- Race with up to 7 friends across LAN
- Learn to drive like the experts in Training Mode
- The Most Complete MotoGP to Date: MotoGP4 features licensed professional riders, tracks, bikes, and all three engine classes from the 2004 season including MotoGP, 125cc, and 250cc engine classes. All 16 tracks from around the world are accurately recreated including 3 bonus tracks.
- Ultra-Realistic Racing Experience: MotoGP4 simulates realistic bike physics, rider motions, plus wet and dry weather conditions, delivering an unprecedented sense of realism.
- Legendary Riders: Famous riders such as Kevin Schwantz, Wayne Rainey, Mick Doohan, and Wayne Gardner who made appearances in MotoGP3 are slated to be included, as well as the late great Daijiro Kato.
- All New Features: Conduct Parts Tests between races to upgrade bikes and improve performance. Experience 7 gameplay modes including the new Training and Melee modes. Plus, capture the most dynamic displays of speed with the player-controlled replay camera.
- Tons of Unlockables: Earn and spend Grand Prix points to unlock hidden courses, bikes, riders, and more!
- Online Enabled: Test your skills and talk trash with online competitors for the first time ever. Up to 8 players and CPU-controlled bots may compete via the Internet with USB Voice Chat support.
Price: 35$. You can buy here