What’s better than a Ferrari ? Well, how about...Okay, we can’t even finish that. We know this Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari UK Edition is not anywhere near as good as a Ferrari, but it’s definitely a nice little tribute to Italy’s finest. The Abarth 695 will go on sale in the UK as a Right Hand Drive version and will be limited to only 152 units each priced at 35,500 EUROS.
What’s a tribute to Ferrari without a Scuderia -inspired paint job and some carbon accessories? Well, for starters, it wouldn’t be a good tribute, which is why this Abarth models sports the classic red paint finish and carbon touches. The exterior is finished with 17" alloy wheels.
Under the hood, the Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari will feature a 1.4L turbocharged engine mated to a 5-speed C510 gearbox. This combination leaves the Abarth with 180hp and a top speed of 140mph. The 0-62mph sprint gets accomplished in under seven seconds. A sport button is placed in the dashboard to give the gearbox, engine control unit, and steering a racier feeling complete with more response from the car.
Hit the jump for a complete list of specs for the Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari UK Edition.
The car features a comprehensive list of equipment which includes:
electronic stability programme (ESP)
torque transfer control (TTC)
automatic climate control
Blue&Me hands-free infotainment
Abarth leather steering wheel
‘Record Monza’ dual-mode exhaust
Abarth Corsa by Sabelt seats
17-inch alloy wheels
- 4 cylinders in line, 4 valves per cylinder, 1368 cc.
- Power output: over 180 HP at 5,750 rpm.
- Peak torque 230 Nm at 3,300 rpm.
- Turbocharged with fixed geometry Garrett 1446 turbocharger.
- 5-speed C510 gearbox.
- Front: MacPherson struts with anti-roll bar.
- Rear: wheels interconnected through a torsion beam with anti-roll bar.
- Lowered sports setup with special shock absorbers.
- Electric power steering with SPORT setting.
- Brembo fixed front calipers with 4 x ø 36/40 mm pistons.
- Self-ventilated, multi-section front discs, diameter 285 x 28 mm.
- Floating rear calipers with single ø 34 mm pistons.
- 240 mm diameter x 11 mm rear discs.
- HP 1000 high performance front brake pads.
- Special Abarth Style 7?x17? ET 35 wheels
- 205/40 ZR17 tyres.
- Complies with Euro 5 EEC-F5 standard.
- CO2 emissions 155 g/km
- Top speed – 225 km/h.
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h in under 7 seconds.