Schighera is an Alfa Romeo designed by Giugiaro in 1997. it is powered by a Twin Turbo V6 engine with a maximum power of 400 hp at 7500 rpm. The car can reach a top speed of 206 mph.
- Body architecture: 2-seat
- Overall dimensions (mm): length 4320, width 1980, height 1145
- Wheelbase, front and rear track: 2600, 1655, 1630
- Front and rear overhang: 1060, 660
- Engine position and drive: longitudinal central engine, permanent integral drive
- Engine: Alfa Romeo V6, 3000 cc/cm3, 400 HP at 7500 rpm