From its earliest days, Alfa Romeo has displayed an instinct for Gran Turismo.It’s a form of automotive alchemy. combining style with perfomrance in equal measure.Cars that stir the soul at first glance, both rewarding to drive and to own.
The stylish and distinctive Alfa GT gets its sporty soul brought to the surface.Alfa Romeo announced the launch of the Blackline limited edition on the Alfa GT.
Latest of the line is the Alfa GT Black Limited Edition.Combining a unique specification, lavish equipment levels and remarkable value for money.It’s a car as exciting as it looks.
The new version will be available on the 1.9 JTDM diesel engine developing 150bhp as well as on the 2.0 JTS petrol unit with 165bhp.
Whether you choose the 2.0JTS petrol version or the 1.9JTDm 16v, the performance of the Alfa GT BlackLine lives up to the promise of the looks.The 2.0JTS develops 165bhp,offering 0-62mph in 8.7 seconds with a top speed of 134mph.Its diesel stablemate completes the 0-62mph dash in 9.6 seconds, yet manages a combined cycle fuerl economy figure of 45.6mpg.
With prices starting at £19.980 the Alfa GT Blackline includes as standard:
- 18" unique 7 hole design alloy wheels with 225/40 R18 tyres
- Carbonio black metallic paint
- Bose sound system with amplifier and subwoofer
- Satin effect, heated, electrically adjustable wing mirrors
- Satin effect front grille
- Sports seats upholstered in black sports leather
- Red stitched interior detailing
- Aluminium sports pedals
- Sports dials with red background
- Rear parking sensors