Titled the GTR, ART’s latest tuning program spans the gamut of CLS, with modifications ranging from the engine and suspension all the way down to your door sills.
For starters, customers have the option of two enhanced engine packages. The first, titled the GTR560, ups the CLS’ standard AMG V8 to 560hp/790Nm, enough to propel the GTR from 0-60 in 4.4 seconds. If you’re looking for something a little quicker, ART has obliged, also offering customers the GTR620 package. The result is an increase in power to 620ps/890Nm, enough to propel your CLS from 0-60 in just 4 seconds.
In addition to the power enhancements, a number of performance enhancements have been added as well. A new electronically adjustable ART suspension package widens the GTR’s track by 70mm in the front and 80mm in the rear; 20" light alloy rims help keep the GTR’s power planted firmly on the ground; and a new ART sport exhaust makes sure the GTR’s growl is indicative of what’s under the hood.
- Wider body with especially developed front wings wider sills, door appilications on the rear doors as well as wider rear wings
- Front spoiler bumper with double lip and additional double light system
- Additional carbon fibre front spoiler lips
- Lamella grill without MB star
- Rear bumper with integrated diffusor
- Additional carbon fibre diffusor
- Big tilted trunk lid wing with direction flaps on the side
- Direction flaps on the trunk lid wing in carbon fibre
- Carbon fibre mirror housings, optional
- Special paintings, also in multi-color
Bespoke interior trims in carbon fibre, leather and alcantara according to customer specification
Sport airbag steering wheel and shiftknob on request in carbon fibre, leather and/or alcantara
ART Sport Exhaust System
Sport Exhaust System made of stainless steel with metal catalytic converters and 4 double-walled 100mm end pipes