Dallas Auto Show (2-6 April 2008) is the ideal opportunity for consumers to compare styling and pricing of every major line make under one roof in just a few hours. The Dallas Auto Show was conceived in 1982, and now boasts more than 550,000 square feet of new cars, trucks and SUVs at the Dallas Convention Center and an attendance of close to 400,000 auto enthusiasts. For 2008, more than 40 manufacturers from A to V will display more than 700 vehicles.
- Wednesday - 4 to 10 p.m.
- Thursday - 4 to 10 p.m.
- Friday - 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday - 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday - 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- $11 for adults
- $5 for senior citizens
- Children 12 and under admitted free
- $1 discount coupon (off regular admission) available at participating franchised new car dealerships