You want to buy a car, but you need both luxury and affordable one. And you start wondering: how much do i have to pay to have both this in my dream car. According to Business Week you can buy a luxury car paying between $30.000 and $60.000.
Mercedes-Benz’s two top sellers, for instance, are the C-Class and E-Class series sedans, both of which sold just shy of 45,000 units in the first 11 months of the year—far more than the company’s many other model lines. Those vehicles’ base prices range from around $30,000 to $50,000, unlike the company’s more extravagant roadsters and sedans that can easily cost more than $100,000 before options.
Sometimes the sales volume of a manufacturer’s most affordable models dramatically overshadows the rest of the lineup. BMW, for instance, has sold more than 100,000 3-Series so far this year. That’s more than twice the number of larger 5-Series sold and more than six times the number of larger 7-Series sold. The story is largely the same at Toyota’s Lexus division, which sells more of the ES line, starting at $33,170, than any other model.
Top ten most affordable luxury cars
- Luxury Wagon: Audi A4 - $58,708
- Luxury Coupe: Tie between BMW 3-Series Coupe- $35,300 & Infiniti G35 - $35,000
- Luxury Compact Sedan: BMW 3-Series - $32,400
- Luxury Small SUV: Acura RDX - $32,995
- Luxury Midsize Sedan: Lexus ES 350 - $33,170
- Luxury Convertible: Audi A4 - $39,100
- Luxury Midsize SUV: Acura MDX - $39,995
- Luxury Roadster: BMW Z4 - $42,100
- Luxury Sedan: Lexus GS300 - $43,150