BMW has announced the launch of a new special edition M3 specially designed for its US customers. The new M3 Coupe Frozen Limited Edition will be available in a choice of three frozen exterior colors - Frozen Red, Frozen White, and Frozen Blue - and will be priced at $76,395. Only 150 units will be built and production will begin in January 2013.
The new M3 Coupe Frozen will be offered with the standard Competition Package that includes a lowered suspension and new 19" alloy wheels painted in matte black. The car’s frozen exterior will be combined with high-gloss black on the kidney grills, side grills, and the exhaust pipe tips.
For the interior, the BMW will receive black Extended Novillo leather with contrast stitching in the vehicle’s chosen exterior color on the seats, headrests, door inserts, armrests, middle console, and door pulls.
Hit the jump for a full list of specifications for the BMW M3 Coupe Frozen Limited Edition.
All 2013 M3 Coupe Frozen Limited Editions will include the following features:
- BMW Individual Frozen Red, White, or Blue exterior paint
- Competition Package including:
- Matte black 19” light alloy wheels
- Electronic Damper Control
- Lowered suspension (-10 mm)
- Sport mapping for EDC and DSC
- Premium Package
- Black Extended Novillo leather with contrast stitching in exterior color on seats, headrests, door inserts, armrests, middle console, and door pulls.
- Carbon leather trim with contrast stitching in exterior color
- High-gloss black kidney grilles
- High-gloss black side gills
- High-gloss black exhaust pipe tips
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Carbon fiber roof panel
In addition, customers will be able to tailor the 2013 M3 Coupe Frozen Limited Edition with the following options:
- Cold Weather Package
- M-DCT Transmission
- Rear spoiler delete
- Heated Front Seats
- Automatic High Beams
- Satellite Radio with 1-year subscription
- BMW Apps
- BMW Individual Enhanced Premium Sound