The Buick Lucerne by Concept 1 of Gilbert, Ariz., is a clean, aggressive sedan that delivers a semi hot-rod look in a package that is still elegant and luxurious.
A distinctive, two-tone exterior finish featuring Sherwin Williams’ Planet Color Grey over Bright Silver Metallic and broken up by two thin blue stripes highlights the Street Scene speed grille, Razzi ground effects and rear spoiler.
Audio/visual/navigation capabilities are highlighted in the Lucerne, including a Kenwood double-din video/navigation head unit with Orion amplifiers and speakers powering up the audio. The amps and speakers are smartly incorporated in the trunk leaving room for luggage and golf clubs. Video and security is provided by Directed Electronics.
Twenty two-inch Revolver wheels with a satin finish from Budnik highlight the Lucerne, and are wrapped with Toyo tires. The spokes are painted in the same Sherwin Williams Grey. Eibach springs give the Buick the aggressive look while continuing the smooth ride.
- PIAA driving lights on the front bumper
- Madico clear bra
- Suede headliner
- Interior paint to match the exterior
- Directed Electronics security (Viper)
- Directed Electronics accessories
- Eiback Pro-Kit suspension
- AirRaid cold air intake system
- Magnaflow stainless steel exhaust
- Arizona Speed & Marine performance modifications
- Audio/video by Sound Xpression of Phoenix