Luxurious interior appointments abound in the Buick Lucerne Lux SS by Trent’s Trick Upholstery of Baltimore, Ohio. Interior esthetics includes stainless steel mesh inserts in the headliner and door panels, along with high-end stereo equipment that enhances Lucerne’s already-serene experience. Dynamat sound deadening provides support to Buick’s nine existing types of sound deadener.
The interior has low-back bucket seats in the front, a rear seat with bucket backs by Interior Service & Supply and a custom upholstered trunk. Eclipse backup cameras integrated into the stereo head unit assist the existing Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist feature.
The exterior features a two-tone elegant brushed silver gloss and blue paint scheme and a bolt-on rear spoiler designed and fabricated by Trent VanArsdalen of Trent’s Trick Upholstery extending from the rear trunk lid. The rear spoiler is set for future production by Razzi Ground Effects to accent its new body kit. Modifications to the grille emphasize the classic Buick portholes and tri-shield emblem.
- Valspar/House of Kolor paint featuring new “aluminum” applied with SATA spray equipment
- Lund/Trenz custom grill
- Bonspeed 20-inch rims with BFGoodrich tires
- Topline “bullet” lug nuts
- Taillights by Spiderlite
- Accurate window tint
- Modified suspension, Sprint lowering springs lowered two inches
- Upgraded brake rotors by Stainless Steel Brakes Corp.
- Tuned Corsa performance exhaust
- Monster batteries by Kinetik
- Scosche quick disconnects
- Eclipse navigation system and stereo head unit
- Kicker amps, wiring, speakers and subwoofers (two)
- Street Glow neon
- Electrical components by American International
- Stainless steel gauges by US Speedo
- Interior stainless steel accent pieces by Naked Sculpture
- Dynamat sound deadener
- Seats and Optima Leather by ISS