Buick Lucerne goes from stock to rock in the MTX Audio Buick Lucerne by Mitek Corp. of Phoenix. With numerous custom modifications – including upgrades such as a custom grille, 22-inch wheels, tires, custom paint, exhaust, custom body work, custom audio and video – this vehicle zeroes in on urban luxury.
The MTX Audio Buick Lucerne features 14 significant new parts and systems, including a massive audio/video system featuring MTX Audio Thunder 9500 woofers; amplifiers and custom fiberglass enclosure, as well as MTX Audio Thunder Axe high-end speakers; and interior video screens and electrical wiring by StreetWires.
- Custom burnt orange and piano black two-tone body paint
- Razzi body kit
- Tinted windows
- Custom designed dashboard
- Sound deadening by Hushmat
- Custom door panels with suede accents
- Custom upholstery with suede and alligator skin inserts
- Custom grille by E&G Classics
- Suicide doors
- Flowmaster exhaust cut through the bumper
- 22-inch custom wheels by Incubus Alloys; Michelin tires