D3 Design & Engineering of Signal Hill, Calif., envisioned a Buick Lucerne with enhanced luxury and performance features for discerning buyers wishing to enhance the quality of their driving experience.
The D3 Signature Series Buick Lucerne features a 325-horsepower-plus engine with a carbon fiber engine cover; twin stainless steel exhaust, and throttle body and ECU upgrades. The exterior features a Signature Series front grille; black chrome finish emblems and front fascia chin spoiler upgrade, while the interior sports embroidered tan suede inserts in the doors, seat and console; three seven-inch monitors and a navigation head unit.
This luxury package rolls on 22-by-9-inch wheels in the front and 22-by-10-inch wheels in the back, all by TIS.
- Rear deck lid spoiler with chrome accents
- Black chrome badging
- Front chin spoiler by D3
- Performance air intake system by DubAir
- Side skirts
- Touch screen navigation and complete speaker upgrade by Eclipse Audio
- Two-inch lowered performance springs by Eibach
- Six-piston calipers with 15-inch rotors by Stainless Steel Brakes Corp.