Cadillac Escalade and DUB Magazine are two pivotal forces in the personalized SUV and SUT movement. The synergy of a luxury SUV or SUT with plus-size custom rims caused a sensation that’s now a mainstream OEM/aftermarket segment. The 2007 Escalade EXT – DUB Partner was built as an extension of this long relationship, and the new “bling standard” in luxury SUTs.
The DUB Escalade EXT is equipped with breathtaking 26-inch TIS modular wheels and 26-inch Pirelli tires, continuing the DUB tradition of extravagance. Body mods include DUB chrome emblems, taillights, a custom Strut grille and tinted windows.
The paint is a very rich custom Baby Blue. High-performance Brembo brakes complement the TIS rims. An ultra-luxurious interior with the latest electronics is a DUB signature. Color-matching suede and leather interior trim surrounds a DVD/LCD in-dash head unit, seat-mounted monitors, a 15-inch flip-down center LCD monitor and a mounted Sony PlayStation.
- 6.2L Vortec V-8 with 403 horsepower
- Hydra-Matic 6L80 heavy-duty six-speed automatic transmission with all-wheel-drive
- Custom Baby Blue exterior finish
- Color-matching suede and leather interior
- New 26-inch TIS modular wheels and Pirelli tires
- Borla Performance exhaust system
- Brembo brakes
- Chrome DUB emblems
- Tinted windows and taillights
- Custom Strut grille
- In-dash DVD/LCD head unit
- Seven-inch seat-mounted TV monitors
- Fifteen-inch flip-down LCD center monitor
- Mounted Sony PlayStation