A standard Cadillac CTS-V Coupe is powered by an LSA 6.2 Liter supercharged Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 V8 engine. This allows the sports car to produce a maximum output of 556 HP and 551 lb-ft of torque. That is more than impressive for a Cadillac , but Hennessey has played with the car’s engine to make these numbers even more impressive. The tuner is offering a new V700 package that updates the engine’s output to an impressive 707 HP and 701 lbs-ft of torque. This translates into a sprint from 0 to 60 mph in 3.3 seconds and a top speed of 211 mph.
At the dyno testing, with the exhaust cutouts closed, the V700 coupe posted its official numbers: 598 rear wheel horsepower and a full 631 lb-ft of torque! This was done through the factory 6-speed automatic on 93 octane pump gas.
Hit the jump to check out the Cadillac CTS-V V700’s specifications.
- 707 hp @ 6,300 rpm
- 701 lb-ft torque @ 3,400 rpm
- 0-60 mph: 3.3 sec.*
- 1/4 Mile: 11.1 @ 128 mph*
- Top Speed: 211 mph (with 6-speed transmission)
- With optional 20 inch HRE wheel upgrade & 305/45-20 Nitto drag radial tires.
The V700 Package Includes:
- HPE Cold Air Induction System
- Supercharger Pulley & Snout Upgrade
- HPE Engine Management Upgrade
- Long Tube 1 7/8 inch Stainless Steel Headers
- 3 inch Stainless Steel Mid Pipe Exhaust
- High Flow Catalytic Converters
- Intercooler Heat Exchanger System Upgrade
- V700 Camshaft Upgrade
- V700 High Flow Cylinder Heads
- 160 Degree Thermostat
- Hennessey Embroidered Head Rests
- Serial Numbered Dash Plaque
- Serial Numbered Plaque in Engine Compartment
- 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Warranty