The makers of the Hertz NeverLost system have found themselves another winner: the Magellan RoadMate 860T. The basic design is the same as the Magellan RoadMate 800, but with added features such as live traffic and text-to-speech. Instead of saying "Turn right in 500 feet," the new RoadMate 860T will say "Turn right on Mulberry Lane," ensuring that you don’t miss a step on the road. The RoadMate 860T at Tiger GPS also comes with a traffic receiver, letting you view live traffic conditions right on the screen.
Avoid traffic with LIVE incident reports1 and automatic rerouting around trouble spots! The Magellan®: RoadMateTM 860T offers superior GPS guidance with easy-to-use touch screen menus and turn-by-turn voice prompts including street names (North America only). Enter an address or select a point of interest to instantly route to virtually any destination with everything you need to avoid accidents, road work and more as you travel. SmartDetourTM automatically reroutes around sudden freeway slow-downs.
The "birds-eye" 3D view enables you to clearly see your surroundings with unique onscreen icons which show nearby services. Simply touch an icon to view address and phone numbers so you can call ahead for information and reservations.
It’s easy to plan trips with multiple stops. Enter each destination and let your Magellan RoadMate optimize the most direct route between them from your current location. Rearrange the order, add or remove stops along the way and save your customized route for future trips.
- Case - High-impact plastic
- Base Map - Pre-loaded - 50 United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, US Virgin Islands. Unlock maps of 27 European countries for an additional fee
- Size - 6.26" W x 3.15" H x 1.55" D (W 159.1 mm x H 80.1 mm x D 39.4 mm)
- Weight 10.8 oz (307 g) w/ battery
- Display - 3.5" diagonal touch screen: full-color, anti-glare, high resolution, transflective TFT, backlit
- Memory - 20 GB Hard Drive with 10 GB for user storage
- Data Storage - Unlimited / Secure Digital (SD) Card compatible
- Antenna - Built-in multidirectional patch
- Keypad - Eight direct-access keys, plus power, volume, repeat and reset buttons
- Operating Range - 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)
- Receiver - 12 Channel, SiRF Star 2 with XTRac
- Acquisition Time - Hot: 20 seconds, Cold: 60 seconds, Initial: 5 minutes
- Update Rate - Once per second
- Accuracy - 3 to 5 meters (10 - 16 feet) - WAAS/EGNOS, < 7 meters (15 feet) - GPS only
- Languages - English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian
- Source - Li-Ion rechargeable 1350 MA, 12 V AC or 12 vehicle adapter
- Battery Life - Up to 2 hours continuous use
PRICE 799.99$, you can buy it here