The Cobra XRS-9400 radar/laser detector picks up X, K, Ka, VG-2 (along with VG-2 Stealth detection), and Spectre 1 signals, and it detects laser signals coming from any direction for 360-degree protection. Instead of using an annoying tone to indicate a detected radar or laser signal, the XRS-9400 employs a voice alert.
This detector has a city mode that tends to reduce false alarms. Also reducing false warnings is an IntelliMute mode that functions when the vehicle is moving slowly. It could even be argued that XRS-9400 is a safety device, since it warns of Strobe Alert and Safety Alert signals that indicate approaching emergency vehicles. That alone is a good argument for buying the Cobra XRS-9400.
The Cobra XRS-9400 responds to all types of radar currently in use by police, and provides 360 degree detection of all types of laser guns laser. The XRS-9400 also provides detailed messages from Cobra’s exclusive Safety Alert® and Strobe Alert warning systems. The Cobra XRS-9400 is immune to the VG-2 and Spectre I radar detector detectors, and provides alerts when VG-2 and Spectre I are in use.
Cobra’s Strobe Alert will alert motorists to over 50,000 emergency vehicles equipped with strobe transmitters that activate red lights at traffic intersections in emergency high speed situations. Call your local Fire/Police department for your area coverage.
- Unit Dimensions - 1.33"H x 2.74"W x 4.35"D (33.7 mm H x 69.7 mm W x 110.4 mm D)
- Unit Weight - 5.11 oz. (145 g)
- UPC - 02837710435 3
- Clamshell Dimensions - 10.24"H x 7.91"W x 3.62"D (260 mm H x 201 mm W x 92 mm D)
- Clamshell Weight - 10.61 oz. (301 g)
- Master Pack Quantity - 4
- Master Pack Dimensions - 9.06"H x 11.81"W x 8.07"D (230 mm H x 300 mm W x 205 mm D)
- Master Pack Weight - 3 lbs., 11.91 oz. (1700 g)
Price 82.95, you can buy it here