Goodyear has recently released it’s new 32 ply rated premium bias mine tire designed with a unique wide base tread design for both traction and cut resistance. These UMS bias ply tires have a rugged tread design that provides traction and overall added cut protection. The tough, durable casing is capable of multiple retreads. Run-flat protection is made possible with the addition of Permafoam inflation that optimizes operator comfort and minimizes equipment damage attributable to the rough ride of a solid tire.
- Rugged tread design
- Specially formulated synthetic natural rubber compound
- Tough, durable casing
- Fits standard 20” fabricated rim
- Provides traction
- Adds cut protection
- Advanced cut resistance and protection against sidewall damage
- Capable of multiple retreads
- New size offering with increased load capacity.
Service Speed: 5.0 mph (10.0 km)