Steps to take when buying a car:
- Get the car financing in order, get your credit report, and create your budge price.
- Use online car buying sites to find new car price quotes, and dealer invoice.
- Have your financing established with Capital One auto finance or HSBC auto finance, before going o the dealership.
- Research new car prices and deals before going to the dealer.
- Negotiate with the dealer through e-mail, online, over the phone, or in person, based on the figures you got from your research.
- Use the internet to buy your extended warranty, and close on your deal (avoiding any needless extras).