How to clean leather interior
Leather interior is not only can add a luxurious look to any car, but also feels great too the touch. The negative to leather interior is that it can get dirty easily. Leaving the dirt to long on the leather can stain it. So it is important to always clean your leather often to keep it looking clean.
What you need:
- Leather cleaning soap (you can buy it at any major auto part store)
- Wet cloth
- Dry cloth
- Bath towel
- Leather conditioner (you can buy it at any major auto part store)
- Take some of the leather cleaning soap and put a few drops on the sponge. Work in the soap into the sponge until you get a lather.
- When cleaning leather you clean a section at a time. Using a circular motion, and applying a small amount of pressure, take the soapy sponge and clean a section.
- When you are done cleaning the section. Using a wet cloth (squeeze out any excess water before placing it on the leather) rinse the area. Keep washing out the cloth and rinsing the leather, until you see that the water running from the cloth is clear.
- After the leather is rinsed, take a bath towel and dry the leather.
- Repeat steps 1-4 until you have done all the leather in the car.
- When you’re done with the cleaning, place the recommended amount of leather conditioner on a dry cloth and rub it lightly and evenly into the leather. Do not put a thick layer. REMEMBER to do a section at a time.