Mitsubishi announced the MSRP for the 2008 Lancer. The Evolution GSR version powered by a DOHC I4 MIVEC Turbo engine and mated with a 5-Speed Manual will be priced at $32,990.00.
The new-generation Lancer’s standard new 2.0-liter DOHC MIVEC 4-cylinder engine is among the most powerful standard engines in its segment, with 152 hp at 6,000 rpm (Federal Tier 2, Bin 5 emissions) and 146 lb.-ft. of peak torque at 4,250 rpm. (For California, Lancer is PZEV-certified and offers 143 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 143 lb.-ft. of peak torque at 4,250 rpm.)
The 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer is available in three levels of trim and driving dynamics: DE, ES and the sport-tuned GTS. The Lancer ES model projects a refined appearance with 5-spoke 16-in. alloy wheels, color-keyed door handles and mirrors and a chrome grille surround. The GTS’s styling is even more aggressive than on other Lancer models, with 10-spoke 18-in. alloy wheels, front and side air dams, standard fog lights, a rear spoiler and a chrome tailpipe tip.
- Sight, Sound, and Spoiler Package - $2,000.00
- Premium Paint Charge (Phantom Black) - $250.00
- Accessory Navigation Package - $1,999.00
- Accessory 6-CD Audio Head Unit - $399.00
- Accessory Aero Kit - Base GSR - $1,999.00
- Accessory Aero Kit - $1,999.00
- Accessory Side Wind Deflectors - $85.00
- Accessory Cargo Organizer - $40.00
- Accessory Wheel Locks - $56.00
- Accessory Interior Sport Package - GSR - $399.00