After being revealed at the Detroit Auto Show, the 2010 LaCrosse will go on sale at a price starting at at $27,835 for the CX model; the CXL FWD is priced at $30,395; the CXL AWD at $32,570 and the CXS at $33,765.
The CX and CXL are powered by a a new 3.0L direct injection V-6 that delivers 255 hp and and 211 lb.-ft. of torque and is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. The CXS is equipped with a 3.6L direct injection V-6 that delivers 280 hp and 261 lb.-ft. of torque.
Press release after the jump.
Buick today announced pricing for the 2010 LaCrosse luxury sedan. It starts at $27,835 for the CX model, including a $750 destination charge.
Standard equipment includes a new, technologically advanced 3.0L direct injection (DI) V-6, premium cloth seats and 17-inch wheels. The 3.0L engine generates 255 horsepower (190 kW) and 217 lb.-ft. of torque (294 Nm) and is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission.
“The new LaCrosse, with its luxurious interior, premium craftsmanship and personal technologies, represents a strong value in today’s changing market,” said Susan Docherty, Buick-Pontiac-GMC vice president. “It is the next step in Buick’s renaissance that is drawing all-new customers to this revitalized brand.”
Pricing and details for LaCrosse’s other models includes:
- $30,395 for CXL FWD (including destination). Building on the CX model’s equipment, it includes the 3.0L DI V-6 and six-speed automatic, but adds leather heated seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, fog lamps, outside rearview mirror with LED turn indicators and puddle lamps, and 18-inch alloy wheels
- $32,570 for CXL AWD (including destination). Equipment is similar to the CXL FWD model, but includes a fully automatic, intelligent all-wheel-drive system that works in tandem with the anti-lock braking system and StabiliTrak electronic stability control system to deliver sure-footed traction in almost all driving conditions
- $33,765 for CXS (including destination). Equipment includes a 3.6L direct injection V-6; perforated, leather heated and cooled seats, and chrome-plated 18-inch wheels (19-inch wheels are optional). The 3.6L engine is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission and generates 280 horsepower (209 kW) and 259 lb.-ft. of torque (351 Nm)
The 2010 LaCrosse’s sculpted design is instantly recognizable as a Buick, with signature ‘sweep spear’ body-side styling, a waterfall grille and portholes,” said Docherty. “Inside, premium materials create an inviting and comfortable environment, with ice blue ambient lighting used throughout – from the center console to the instrument panel and door panels.”
A roster of standard and available features delivers a responsive, refined driving experience that is complemented by personal technologies. Examples include:
- European-designed chassis and suspension systems that deliver a confident driving experience
- Real-time damping suspension system
- High-intensity discharge headlamps with adaptive forward lighting
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Bluetooth phone connectivity
- Rear-seat DVD entertainment system
- Six standard air bags, including roof-mounted head curtain side air bags
Complementing all of LaCrosse’s features is Buick’s signature QuietTuning, an engineering process that reduces, blocks and absorbs interior noise to provide a distraction-free passenger environment.