Gillet Automobiles has unveiled the new Vertigo .5 Spirit sports car. The new model is described by the company "pleasure of driving sensations in a work of art object." And judging by the look of the car we have to admit, the car looks quite impressive.
Built on a carbon-fiber chassis the car weight only 950 kilos. Under the hood there is a Maserati sourced 4,2 liter V8 engine that delivers an impressive 420hp. The engine is mated to a 6-speed Sequential gearbox. However, Gillet did not revealed any performance numbers just yet. But stay tuned! The car sits on 19" wheels.
The new Vertigo .5 Spirit is a 100% customizable car. Upon command, each element is discussed, studied with the client and then decided. This will help you create the Vertigo you like, in both colors and interior treatments. Gillet did not announced the price for their new model, but they did promised it will be "the most accessible of Supercars."
Specifications after the jump.
- Chassis Type Nomex/Carbon Monoshell
- Front suspension 2 superposed wishbones, push-rod with shock-absorbers and springs
- Rear suspension Independent wheels, 2 superposed wishbones
- Front brakes AP 4 pistons, ventilated disks 330mm
- Rear brakes AP Ventilated disks 300mm
- Steering Rack
- Weight 990kg
- Wheelbase 2340mm
- Front track 1602mm
- Rear track 1706mm
- Length 3960mm
- Width 2010mm
- Height 1115mm
- Brand Maserati
- Type V8, 4,2l
- Power 420hp (for more power, see options)
- Lubrification Dry sump
- Drive location Rear
- Gearbox Sequential – 6 speeds
- Gearlevel Sequential
- Clutch Single disk hydraulically operated
- Wheels 19’
- Front tyres 225 /35Z
- Rear tyres 275 /35Z