The American tuning house Hennessey has revealed the final specifications on the limited edition 2010 HPE700 LS9 Camaro based on the all new Camaro SS . The HPE700 is powered by a 6.2 liter supercharged LS9 Engine from the Corvette ZR-1 that has been tweaked by HPE to output an incredible ground punding 725 HP and 741 lb-ft of torque. The HPE700 Camaro with the heart of a super car can make the run from 0 to 60 MPH in just 3.5 seconds and complete the standing quarter mile in 11.3 seconds at 126 MPH while the new pony car’s top speed is increased to 201 MPH.
If this is the sort of thing that tickles your fancy, then hurry up, Hennessey only plans on building 24 examples of the HPE700 and all but 10 have already been spoken for. If these numbers aren’t impressive enough for you, HPE has announced that they are also offering an 850 HP and 1000 HP twin turbocharged upgrades
Video and specifications after the jump.
- Power: 725 bhp @ 6,400 rpm
- 741 lb-ft Torque @ 3,200 rpm
- 0 - 60 mph: 3.5 sec.
- 1/4 mile: 11.3 @ 126 mph
- Skidpad: 1.01 g
- 60 - 0 mph braking: 104 ft.
2010 HPE700 Camaro Includes:
- Base 2010 Camaro SS with 6-speed Manual Transmission
- Your Choice of Exterior Factory Colors: Cyber Gray Metallic, Aqua Blue Metallic, Inferno Orange Metallic, Imperial Blue Metallic and Red Jewel Tint Coat
- LS9 6.2 Litre Supercharged Engine with Intercooler
- Mobil 1 Oil & Filter
- Cam-Aero (tm) Body Components: Front Spoiler, Rear Bumper Diffuser & Side Rocker Panels
- Long Tube Stainless Steel Headers
- HPE Extreme Duty Clutch & Flywheel Upgrade
- HPE Race Shift Knob and Shifter Upgrade
- HPE Light Weight Alloy Wheels
- 20 x 11 inch (rear); 20 x 10 inch (front)
- Michelin Pilot Sport 2 Tires
- Brembo Front Brake Upgrade: 6-Piston Calipers with Light Weight 15 inch Cross-Drilled Rotors
- Brembo Rear Brake Upgrade: 4-Piston Calipers with 14 inch Light Weight Rotors
- KW / HPE Variant 3 Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension Upgrade
- KW / HPE Front & Rear Sway Bar Upgrades
- Painted Hockey Stick Side Stripe with LS9 logo
- Hennessey Embroidered Head Rests & Floor Mats
- Limited Edition HPE700 Dash Plaque & Hood Plaque
- HPE700 & Hennessey Logos Painted on Rear Deck Lid
- Hennessey Letter of Authenticity
- HPE700 buyers will also receive a 1-day performance driving course at Lonestar Motorsports Park – a 1/4 mile dragstrip facility located adjacent to Hennessey’s 30,000 square foot production facility and showroom.
- Connolly Leather Interior with Custom Colors
- 850 hp Twin Turbo Upgrade
- 1000 hp Twin Turbo Upgrade