Do you remember the Acura Concept spied a while ago on the movie set for The Avengers? Well, If you do, you may be interested in knowing that this high speed roadster is priced at an amazing $9,198,000 and gets 234 mpg!
Movie website, Collider, was able to get up close and personal with the Acura star car and have provided pictures of all of its nifty features. For example, the concept is powered by a palladium-powered 80,000 TOHC 32-valve engine with titanium-forged block and nitrous fuel-injection system combined with a 9-Speed HYPER-Shift transmission. There aren’t any details on the engine’s output, but the concept can achieve 234 mpg in city traffic and 302 mpg on the highway. Now that’s efficiency!
The exterior of the concept shows off an underbody kit with an aero-dynamic spoiler lip and black-night painted-wheels with particle matter technology. Since this is a superhero movie car, it was also equipped with plenty of defensive systems like advanced radar-deflecting capabilities with wave modifier, a bullet and foreign element-proof clear coat, and metal skin and bulletproof hyper-traction tires.
Wouldn’t be cool to see a vehicle like this on the streets one day? As long as it comes with a cheaper price, we’re all in!
Hit the jump for a full list of features!
Standard Equipment at No Extra Cost
- Palladium-powered 80,000 TOHC 32-valve engine with titanium-forged block and nitrous fuel-injection system.
- 9 Speed HYPER-Shift transmission
- Diamond quartz cross-drilled brake calipers
- Steering wheel with palm-scan ID
- Lithium Dioxide-injecting shocks
- Reflex-response steering column with target guidance feedback
- Super-scan theft-deterrent modulator
- Info-net sensory tracker system
- Invisa-shield exo-system wave modifier
- Enviro-clone projected hologram of surroundings
- Thermal imaging topography mapping software
- Emergency homing beacon
- Self-detonating recon drone
- Adavanced radar-deflecting capabilities with wave modifier
- Bullet- and foreign element-proof clear coat and metal skin
- Night-vision HUD windshield
- Bulletproof hyper-traction tires
- High-grade tint with radar bounce and jam capabilities
- Intermittent blue and red tech flashers in all light assemblies
- Underbody kit with aero-dynamic spoiler lip
- Black-night painted-wheels with particle matter technology
- Anti-ballistic shielding body panels
- Incoming scan scrambler
- Low-density plasma emitters with UV flares
- Encrypted computer with backup-powered interface and satellite link
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price: $9,198,000.00
License and Registration: $6, 782
Destination Fee: $1,854
Total Vehicle Price: $9,229,000.00
Palladium Power Estimates:
City Miles – 234
Highway Miles – 302