Audi MTM Bimoto - fastest modified car in the world
A new episode from the annual tuner confrontation took place at the speed track Nardo in Italy. Purpose? To find out who is the fastest modified car in the world. And this years winner id the MTM Audi Bimoto.
Based on the Audi TT, the MTM Bimoto is equipped with two four cylinder turbo-engine. Even the starting performance makes overwhelming driving powers possible. Because of further engine-modifications together is a maximum 1000 HP possible. At Nardo Bimoto hit a top speed of 390.6 km/h or 242.7 mph.
Second place was taken by Sportec’s Porsche 997 SPR1 with a top speed of 378,4 km/h and third place by Porsche 911 997 by TechArt with a top speed of 358,2 km/h.
- Audi MTM Bimoto: 390.6 km/h
- 997 Sportec SPR1: 378.4 km/h
- 997 Techart GT Street: 358.2 km/h
- Murcielago LP640 Edo Competition: 345.7 km/h
- 997 Techart turbo convertible: 344.2 km/h
- 9ff CT-78336.3 km/h
- Brabus Maybach 57: 330.6 km/h
- Mercedes E63sme: 330.5 km/h
- Golf R36 HGP 327.6 km/h
- Mercedes SL Lorinser Biturbo: 325 km/h