The fastest Audi ever already accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.7 seconds in factory trim. The edo R8 needs just 4.5 seconds and achieves a top speed of over 310 km/h (192 mph).
edo competition is proving that small changes can have great effects.
- Engine 4.2 ltr. 8-cylinder
- Power 442 hp / (325 kW) at 7,800 rpm
- Max. torque 450 Nm (332 ft-lb) at 4,500 – 6,000 rpm
- Top speed est. 310 km/h (193 mph)
- 0 - 100 km/h (0 - 62 mph) est. 4.5 sec.
- Power increase to 442 hp through:
- New performance exhaust system (available in 2 different sound levels). The result is a power increase of 16 kW (22 hp) and a 20 Nm (15 ft-lb) increase in torque. A deep sonorous tone and a weight reduction of 8 kg (18 lb) are additional benefits of this stainless steel exhaust system.
- Optional: New high-flow catalytic converters. Special trimetal-coated catalytic converters are employed, ensuring that full OBD2 compliance is retained.
- New wheel design: 20 in. sport wheel set – front : 235/30 20, rear : 305/25 20, high-strength forged wheel centers with polished stainless steel outer rims and highstrength aluminium inner rims.
- New wheel design: 19 in. sport wheel set – front : 235/35 19, rear : 305/30 19,
- high-strength forged wheel centers with polished stainless steel outer rims and highstrength aluminium inner rims. (Stock tires can be used)
- All sport wheels can be custom painted.
- Front lip made from carbon fiber for increased downforce and sporting appearance.
- Carbon fiber rear diffuser with 4 carbon fiber fins for increased downforce and sporting appearance.
- Carbon fiber rear bumper fin inserts – 8 pc. set.