Breitling and Bentley have teamed up once again to create a limited edition chronograph that marks Bentley’ recent world-record breaking exploits on the ice. This watch joins the current Supersports "Ice Speed Record" convertible edition that will be limited to only 100 units.
The Breitling Bentley ISR has borrowed many of its design cues from the special edition Bentley Supersports Ice Speed Record Convertible. It gets a carbon fiber fascia with dashboard-style dial, a classically knurled finish on the control buttons, distinctive red dialing, and a carbon fiber presentation box.
Wolfgang Duerheimer, Bentley’s Chairman and Chief Executive, said: "Juha Kankkunen’s drive was a remarkable achievement and worthy of a very special car. The Continental Supersports "Ice Speed Record" is a true driver’s car that captures that unique Bentley spirit. It offers extreme performance, agility and an extrovert personality, while retaining the refinement, handcrafted luxury and comfort our customers expect."
Full specifications after the jump.
Limited edition Supersports Ice Speed Record chronograph specification
- Breitling Calibre 27B
- Officially chronometer-certified by the COSC
- High-frequency (28,800 vibrations per hour)
- 38 jewels
- 1/4th of a second chronograph
- Central 60-minute totaliser
- Combined 60-minute and 12-hour totaliser
- Titanium case with special engraving on reverse
- Dial with carbon fibre weave
- Water resistant to 100m
- Bidirectional rotating pinion bezel with variable tachometer (circular slide rule)
- Cambered sapphire crystal face, glare proofed on both sides
- Screw-locked crown
- Diameter: 49mm
- Premium carbon fibre presentation box with a unique identification plaque