Edo Competition released their latest project: the Ferrari 599 GTB. Powered by a V12 engine with a maximum output of 620 hp, the 599 Edo can now reach a top speed of 205 mph and make the 0 to 60 mph sprint i 3.7 seconds.
- 620 hp (456 kW) at 7600 rpm
- Max. Torque
- 608 Nm (448 ft-lb) at 5600 rpm
- Top speed > 330 km/h (> 205 mph)
- 0 – 100 km/h (0 – 62 mph) est. 3.7 s
Features as opposed to the production car:
- Engine available in 2 output levels:
- Level 1 – F599 GTB
- Recalibrated ECU, modified intake system, performance exhaust system and high-flow
- catalytic converters
- Realized output: est. 650 hp.
- Level 2 – 630 GTB
- 6.3 ltr. FXX – engine conversion
- Realized output: est. 750 hp.
- 20“ racing wheels
- Front: 9.0x20, offset 27 with Pirelli tires 245/35R20
- Rear: 11.0x20, offset 42 with Pirelli tires 305/35R20, painted wheel face and stainless steel outer rim. Upon request the wheels can be painted in custom colors.
edo/KW sport suspension
Racing suspension technology for the road with adjustable compression and rebound damping. Independently adjustable compression and rebound damping permits truly individual suspension setups. The unique system, with its three different adjustments, allows for low-speed compression damping characteristics to be altered while the highspeed settings, having a strong influence on ride-quality, remain constant.
- Sport spring set
- Color red, lowering rear: 40 mm, front: 20 mm
- edo performance exhaust system
- Newly developed high-flow exhaust system with electronic butterfly valve control (remote control to adjust the sound intensity available upon request).