Hyundai announced a few weeks ago that a concept version of the rear-wheel-drive Genesis Coupe will be unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto Show. But until then, the first uncovered images of the RWD Sports Coupe have been taken to a presentation comparison for marketing purposes: Hyundai
Genesis Coupe on one side and Ford Mustang on the other side.
The Genesis Coupe will be offered with a choice of two different engines: a 2.0 liter Turbo with 215 and pricing starting at $19,900 and a 3.8 liter V6 with 300 hp and pricing starting at $25,900.
Unknown if optional or included w/ pricing...
- Ipod integration in center console.
- Bluetooth w/ stock head deck.
- Limited slip.
Marketing will tell if it:
- MIGHT have Brembo brake upgrades.
- MIGHT have its own badge. (Tuscani for example)
- It keeps the LED turn signals on the side mirrors.