> 
 > 

Koenigsegg releases online configurator for new Agera supercar


If you took a stab at drawing percentages on how many people in this world can afford a Koenigsegg Agera , a safe estimate would probably be around 10%. As far as the remaining 90% of the world’s population is concerned – and that includes us, by the way – the closest thing we can do to owning an Agera is to buy one of its die-cast models at a Toys R’ Us.

But while the reality of owning Koenigsegg ’s new supercar is about as likely as seeing Ronald McDonald’s chowing down at Burger King, there are still ways for us to fill our heads with delusion – like play dress-up on the Agera through Koenigsegg’s new online configurator.

Koenigsegg’s online configurator allows us to touch up and retool the Agera to our liking. We can choose among a palette of colors for the car’s exterior, pick out a rear spoiler for the car, and even choose what set of rims would go best with our freshly-minted Agera. In addition to that, we can also play designer with the car’s interior as well as pick out what additional options we’d want on our make-believe Agera.

Of course, this configurator doesn’t do a whole lot except to exercise our imaginations and while it’s not on the same level as having the resources to actually buy one, a lot of us realize that this is about as close as we can get to playing with the Agera.

Source: Koenigsegg


2 comments:

I am actually not familiar with this car but the car is great in exterior and interior parts.

well that’s because it’s to expensive to have one. but at least you can have it even it’s a die cast..

*Registration is required to post in this forum

Back to top