How much are you willing to pay for luxury? How much is enough and what is the best investment to do when buying a new luxury car?
All of us know that the Veyron is the most expensive car, and US makes no exception. But then again, the Veyron is not a car for the old granny that wants to own a luxury car (that’s because there is no other way she can impress a younger guy!).
So, which are the most expensive cars in USA? That’s if you are interested and want all the people to know you are rich... Forbes made a list with top ten most expensive cars available in USA.
I will personally choose the Ferrari 599... Lucky me, it is at the end of the list!
Top ten most expensive cars in US
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 $1.4 million
- Maybach 62S $428,750
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition $482,750
- Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe $412,000
- Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster $362,400
- Bentley Azure $337,085
- Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano F1 $280,295
- Aston Martin DB9 Volante convertible $175,550
- Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet $136,500
- Maserati Quattroporte Automatic Executive GT $126,500