Weber Sportcars unveiled a 250 mph, carbon fiber supercar that is shaped largely by aerodynamics. After nine months of computer-aided design, they were able to make a full size model of what the final shape might look like. Included is an active rear wing that changes in angle for both acceleration and braking.
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h, 0-62 mp/h 2.5 sec.
- Maximum G-Force 1.1g
- Top Speed 400+ km/h, 249+ mp/h
The most important characteristics and our philosophy are:
- Intelligent 4-wheel drive
- Chassis from high-strength airplane aluminum
- Body completely made of carbon
- Sequential, semi-automated transmission
- All vehicle parts are in-house design, weight and achievement optimized by means of calculations and FEM analyses .
- Complete body from carbon (CFK)
- The chassis consists of high-quality aluminum
- sequential gearbox with semiautomatic and full automatic shift mode
- High Performance 7.0l V8 supercharged mid mounted and intercooled engine with dry sump, 900hp and 1050Nm with different engine management modes (comfort mode with reduced power and fuel consumption – Sport mode with high power and aggressive acceleration and top speed)
- High performance Carbon-Ceramic brakes with anti lock system and constant capability, also in cold run. Calipers with 12 pistons
- Special Weber alloy wheels with own center lock
- Active Traction Control System
- Active Aero Control, adaptive hydraulik wing, also for breaking
- Active four wheel motion control
- Mulitfunctional steering wheel with shiftlights and shiftpaddles
- TFT- multifunction cockpit display with board computer
- Remote controlled central lock system
- Keyless entry functionality
- Electronic window lifter
- Automatic clima control
- Rain Sensor
- Rear view camera
- Sound System with Radio / CD System
- Navigation System with TMC
- Anti theft device and alarm system
- Height: 1’150 mm, 45.3"
- Length: 4’500 mm, 177.2"
- Width: 2’040 mm, 80.3"
- Wheelbase: 2’900 mm, 114.2"
- Dry weight 1,100 kg
- Extended board computer with timing devices and special onboard management systems for races control available like pitspeed limiter and start control
- Speed control
Extended Comfort Package:
- Multimedia system with internet and e-mail access
- Hands free car kit for mobil phones
- TV functionality
- Car prepared for full race usage. Features like:
- Laptrigger for lap time measurement
- On board logger with professional data analysis software
- A variety of additional sensors for professional race application to determine optimum performance of aero – suspension – cooling – engine – gearbox and tyres.
- Optional telemetry and radio system.
The aerodynamic tuning is probably the most important thing from a super sportscar. Our technicians have spent a long time with the optimism. Over a period of nine months new models were designed again and again. The perfect result can be showed! Reaching the finale speed of over 400 km/h is guaranteed. Important in this case are those contact pressure in the front and in the rear, so that the vehicle remains stable at the street. The engine and transmission interpretation were determined due to these dates. We have a power reserve of 15%, in order to reach the final speed.
The adaptive wing is constructed for excellent acceleration and for best results by braking.
In slow motion is the rear spoiler retracted and will be extended during acceleration.. The position of the spoiler is variable and is affected by the car condition. The rear spoiler will be in a vertical position during the breaking process. The maximum breakpower will be 4’000 N which the car will reach additional.