The only thing missing from this home-run Silverado is the apple pie – because the baseball and Chevrolet are covered. The Silverado 1500 crew cab is decked out in a baseball theme – with a paint scheme that incorporates all major league team logos – to support Chevrolet’s ties to Major League Baseball.
It is also a fan’s dream, with a power-lifting tonneau cover that rises to reveal a wide-screen television monitor that not only brings in the game, but is connected to a Wii gaming console. Inside, the Silverado features real baseball bat ash wood trim and uniquely trimmed leather seats that have the look and feel of a baseball – including the stitching.
- Silverado 1500 crew cab
- 6.0L V-8
- Multi-color, MLB-inspired paint scheme incorporating all team logos
- Power-lift tonneau
- Wide-screen TV with Wii gaming console
- Bose Surround Sound system
- Leather-trimmed interior with baseball stitching, color and feel
- Ash wood (baseball bat material) trim
GM Accessories features (production and concept):
- Chrome mesh grille
- Twenty-two-inch chrome wheels
- Hard shell tonneau cover
- DVD headrest system
- Ground effects kit