Chevy Suburban has ably served as a capable family road trip vehicle for more than 70 years. The tradition of easily fitting the whole family and all their gear into one comfortable vehicle continues with the 2007 Chevy Major League Baseball Suburban. Chevy, as baseball’s No. 1 fan, has created the MLB Suburban, which is ideal for hitting the road for far-off ballparks or spring training camps.
The handsome seats are trimmed in Spinneybeck Andes leather and Mararam Parlay cloth, with matching door panels. Two baseball equipment bags echo the seating materials and, to make longer trips more comfortable, the first- and second-row seats feature power lumbar massage. Finding any ballpark in America is simpler, thanks to the OnStar Turn-By-Turn Navigation System.
Waeco Tropicool coolers in the first- and second-row center consoles enhance snacking options, while entertainment highlights include a KVH satellite TV receiver with wireless internet, a Chevy Accessories portable DVD and Visteon gaming system and a Visteon inductive charging unit that is perfect for charging cell phones, iPods or PDAs on the go – features that ensure no inning will be neglected.
- Intense Dark Blue custom PPG paint with matching color on interior metal trim
- 5.3L V-8 with E85 ethanol capability
- Hydra-Matic 4L60 automatic transmission and all-wheel drive
- Handsome leather and cloth interior, with two matching baseball equipment bags
- Bamboo bezels and interior trim switch plates
- Heated front-row seating
- Power lumbar massage for first- and second-row bucket seats
- OnStar Turn-By-Turn Navigation System.
- Waeco Tropicool coolers for first- and second-row seats